Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I just got a notice from Rolygate that Both designs ( straight slot and lightning bolt ) have been APPROVED by ECF according to the NEW specs posted by them .

SO the Buzz Line is now a SAFE mod !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI

Thanks to ECF for pushing this through we needed it bad ! :vapor::vapor::vapor:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/announcements-rules/274600-safe-metal-tube-mods.html

the Actual POST from ECF

This is awesome news! I should review the new Buzz! Wait... what I mean is...

th_dizzy.gif
You will send me a Buzz Pro II for review!
th_dizzy.gif

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Will it go up on their site under "Recent" today or tomorrow, for those who missed it?

I sure hope so.......:thumb:

The thing that stuck with me, Mark, is that roly said that 1 in 1600 lithium ion flashlights will blow up in their lifetime and that was the justification -- I cannot find that stat on the web anywhere..............:confused:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
About the show, there were and are several things that have not been setteled IMO ,
1 . Notcigs brought out the FIRST FULLY PROTECTED MOD in the market , we have been treated like crap !
2. Roly admitted at the end that it was 3 SB;s as part of the POOL of failures ,m these are UN PROTECTED MODS !
3. He said that as ECF site traffic increased that our sever drop in sales had nothing to do with the ECF post about 2 battery devices !! BS
4. He has NO IDEA what a Buzz or Buzz Pro or Infinity Pro IS and what is BUILT INTO IT !!!! not any idea , total BS again .
5. We may not be here that long , I do NOT appreciate as a customer having my products portrayed in such a way when the Author of the posts HAS NO IDEA what he is talking about regarding our products , they DO NOT CARE and WILL NOT CARE IMO .

this was shown very clearly in the show,. I was told I would not be banned that is why I went on BUT my posts may cause it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread