Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
If you have to leave here, I hope that you will just be moving to another forum that I'm on.
I dunno, but I think that instead of ecf getting involved with setting out mandates as to what a mod should or should not have, they instead make the sellers, or manufactures of mods, clearly state the saftey features of their mods,as you already do, as a condition of being able to advertise and sell on ecf. Then let the people decide what they want to buy. Anyway that's just my opinion on it.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
2: They consider the SB a safe mod after 3 have failed because there were "Fortunately no injuries". Yet, BP or IPro has EVER failed?

You have a customer for life from me, I will not buy something made by anyone but you ever again, and you are the only one i feel I can trust recommending to my friends.
Not even if Busardo does a video and compares it to a Chinese knock off and says they're the same thing? LOL:laugh:
mabadman.jpg

Mike, you can't hide from me. I'll find you because your the only manufacturer of PV's I trust 100%.

Last edited:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
One of the things that I take issue with is that by stating that the problem is with stacked batt mods. That leaves uninformed people to believe that big single batt mods are safe. This couldn't be farther from the truth, and it is what is hurting sales IMO.

I understand the philosophy of what Roly wants to achieve, but I certainly disagree with the way it is being handled.

There are questions being asked in the Buzz Mods section that Mike isn't even allowed to answer because he's a supplier :(

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I said the same in the equivalent thread to this one, over in the Buzz area :)

(a vaper was asking what to look for, a follow up when I explained that the story he had run across was basically a press release from one of the proprietary small batt pv firms; if you aren't a techie, & saw basically the same one before, the story sounds real)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
About the show, there were and are several things that have not been setteled IMO ,
1 . Notcigs brought out the FIRST FULLY PROTECTED MOD in the market , we have been treated like crap !
2. Roly admitted at the end that it was 3 SB;s as part of the POOL of failures ,m these are UN PROTECTED MODS !
3. He said that as ECF site traffic increased that our sever drop in sales had nothing to do with the ECF post about 2 battery devices !! BS
4. He has NO IDEA what a Buzz or Buzz Pro or Infinity Pro IS and what is BUILT INTO IT !!!! not any idea , total BS again .
5. We may not be here that long , I do NOT appreciate as a customer having my products portrayed in such a way when the Author of the posts HAS NO IDEA what he is talking about regarding our products , they DO NOT CARE and WILL NOT CARE IMO .

this was shown very clearly in the show,. I was told I would not be banned that is why I went on BUT my posts may cause it.
Sounds to me like he might have a financial connection there somewhere. I really thought that show was set up for honest reviews but like many reviews I watched lately the reviewers are just doing biased videos on their favorite vendors and products. Not that they care but I won't be watching anymore. I don't like commercials.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
One of the things that I take issue with is that by stating that the problem is with stacked batt mods. That leaves uninformed people to believe that big single batt mods are safe. This couldn't be farther from the truth, and it is what is hurting sales IMO.

I understand the philosophy of what Roly wants to achieve, but I certainly disagree with the way it is being handled.

There are questions being asked in the Buzz Mods section that Mike isn't even allowed to answer because he's a supplier :(

That whole section has been deleted by ECF , no longer there. I am sure they got complaints about bias to some Mfg's , I understand that point

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
No Mike, it's still there but they deleted all of your posts because you are a supplier and this is in the General Forum area. Buzz Mods

Nope I cannot even VIEW IT NOW !!!! Amazing ?? they deleted my posts a long time ago I offered to delete them but I could not , I did NOT know I could not post there until they told me.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal

Here here.

An SB with a single 18650—and the tube is vented through the switch.

Yeah.

I've sucked on mine, or tried. Airtight, so nearly as I can tell.

No adolescent humor about sucking on an SB, 5Card. Or even—or especially you, Bov.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Basic physics apply here , the larger the capacity of a battery the more energy it has during an outgas, hence MORE explosive , simple and factual properties of physics . Whether it is one single battery or not.

The reason they are pointing out 2 battery setups is because 90% of them are UN PROTECTED !!! even a single battery will go thermal with a dead short .

They apparently do NOT get this or choose not to . My Opinion.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Mike this might make you feel a little better,http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/announcements-rules/274600-safe-metal-tube-mods.html

This post was updated by Roly today.

I had no idea you couldn't even read the Buzz Mods area, but you have several of us who keep up on it and answer questions there or refer people to this supplier forum :)

ETA: no worries PI, I've been sick for 2 weeks and don't feel like sucking on anything ;)

THat was posted a few days ago Bov but THANK YOU.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Here here.

An SB with a single 18650—and the tube is vented through the switch.

Yeah.

I've sucked on mine, or tried. Airtight, so nearly as I can tell.

No adolescent humor about sucking on an SB, 5Card. Or even—or especially you, Bov.
Nope, I'm not going to say a word PI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread