bvc coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny01

Apr 28, 2015
hi ive got a aspire k1 tank and im wonding if any one can tell me the best tank for the bvc coils im using a istick 20w so wood like one what sit just rite on it

im looking for what do,t leak ect

p.s looking for a bigger tank as the k1 one holds 1.5ml liquid witch is not a lot thanks hope some one can let me no the best

danny01

Apr 28, 2015
You can put the little BVC coils in an ET-S.
Speaking i.m.o. the K1 is better than the ET-S, so I'd upgrade to mini Nautilus.
Similar vape, but better airflow in mini Naut'.
Hi thanks for that I've been looking at the mini nautilus but the coils ive got wood not fit wood they why I do't wanna change coils yet because I've got 5 pack with 5 coils (25) coils lol

danny01

Apr 28, 2015
You might just have to use up what you have in the k1. None of their(aspire) ego clearos I've seen would fit flush on an istick. Just use those up and get a nautilus mini, it fits very nicely on the istick. K1 is a good clearomizer, best flavor imo for something that size.
Thank you for that I mite just do that is just I've got to fill my tank 2 times a day lol I was looking at the aspire mini vivi nova it holds 2ml

Last edited:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Thank you for that I mite just do that is just I've got to fill my tank 2 times a day lol I was looking at the aspire mini vivi nova it holds 2ml
Yes. Most of the old Aspire BDC clearos take the BVC (not nautilus) heads.
Not as good as the K1 though. I thought about this strategy 6 months ago and bought an ET-S.
It "kind of works" to do this upgrade to an extent. My ET-S saw about 3 days service for my £5.99. Maybe I can find it?

danny01

Apr 28, 2015
Yes. Most of the old Aspire BDC clearos take the BVC (not nautilus) heads.
Not as good as the K1 though. I thought about this strategy 6 months ago and bought an ET-S.
It "kind of works" to do this upgrade to an extent. My ET-S saw about 3 days service for my £5.99. Maybe I can find it?
Hi I've been told not to get a et-s because they leak easy ive had my k1 for about 4-5month and not yet found a fault is just filling up all the time lol I think I mite just stay with the k1 as it keeps having good reviews on them I've seen the mini vivi witch hold 2ml liquid but not seen any reviews on them

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hi I've been told not to get a et-s because they leak easy ive had my k1 for about 4-5month and not yet found a fault is just filling up all the time lol I think I mite just stay with the k1 as it keeps having good reviews on them I've seen the mini vivi witch hold 2ml liquid but not seen any reviews on them
Well, if the ET-S leaks, then so will the Mini Vivi Nova. Same design basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread