Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
Mr._Bean_And_His_Teddy.jpg

prateus

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Muskoka, Ontario
That sucks, They opened UK shipping but closed down Canadian Shipping, but I guess it makes sense. Our political climate and the amount of seizures really screwed things up for Don and costs him alot of money. I wish that Don would have an option on his site for canadians to order but if the package is seized and returned, the extra cost must be paid for by the customer because I would pay the extra cost. also maybe is you he changed the name on the return it wouldnt get hit. I am just so upset but I am one of the people who recently had a package seized and he resent it back and it got through in 5 days. It is those damn border agents from quebec. Snooping in peoples packages, when it is not ILLEGAL. Well I am happy that people in the U.K will get to experience some of the finest ejuice on earth. If any American wants too, I bet you could make some money being a middle man. Ordering backwoods brew for canadians and re shipping it for a small fee.

I hope I dont come across as an Ahole. I am mad at my Gov. not Don.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
That sucks, They opened UK shipping but closed down Canadian Shipping, but I guess it makes sense. Our political climate and the amount of seizures really screwed things up for Don and costs him alot of money. I wish that Don would have an option on his site for canadians to order but if the package is seized and returned, the extra cost must be paid for by the customer because I would pay the extra cost. also maybe is you he changed the name on the return it wouldnt get hit. I am just so upset but I am one of the people who recently had a package seized and he resent it back and it got through in 5 days. It is those damn border agents from quebec. Snooping in peoples packages, when it is not ILLEGAL. Well I am happy that people in the U.K will get to experience some of the finest EJUICE on earth. If any American wants too, I bet you could make some money being a middle man. Ordering backwoods brew for canadians and re shipping it for a small fee.

I hope I dont come across as an Ahole. I am mad at my Gov. not Don.
Don actually always had a statement on his site that customs was the responsibility of the customer. Unfortunately most customers that had packages seized got very hostile. I can assure you this was a very hard decision for him and certainly not a quick one. He has been going back and forth on this for awhile.

We looked at b.o.n.g.o International for him but it was vaugue if they would process Canadian shipments. At least for now the only option for canada is a shipping service and even then I am not sure they will get through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread