Not open for further replies.

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
I love BWB RY4!

A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price!" The shopkeeper said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you'll luck out and catch yourself a big one!" Determined, the blonde turned and headed for the swamps, set on catching herself an alligator.

Later in the day, the shopkeeper is driving home, when he spots the young woman standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand. Just then, he sees a huge 9 foot alligator swimming quickly toward her. She takes aim, kills the creature and with a great deal of effort hauls it on to the swamp bank. Lying nearby were several more of the dead creatures. The shopkeeper watches in amazement. Just then the blonde flips the alligator on its back, and frustrated, shouts out, "Damn it, this one isn't wearing any shoes either!"

~Tiger

and forgive me for the blonde joke - but it made me laugh!

You win!!! LMAO reading it to my blonde roommate

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
I love BWB RY4 .... because I've never tried it, and I am an RY4 lover!

Joke: From my cousin who is a doctor.

Sign in Doctor's Office:

bruce.jpg

You have seen pharmaceutical advertising in doctor's offices on everything from tissues to note pads.
This one should get First Prize

Last edited:

elbertdee

Resting In Peace
Apr 29, 2012
California
"I love BWB RY4"

Hope this doesn't offend, but it is one of my favorites.

There was this Cowboy out riding in the Panhandle of Texas. Some Comanches saw him and circled him up before he could get away.
The Cowboy knew enough to ask if he could sing his death song. That they undersaood and agreed. He asked if he could talk to his horse first.
The Comanche agreed.
The Cowboy went over to his horse, whispered something in his ear. The horse took off in a dead run.

The Cowboy starts singing his death song.
Time is passing and the Comanche are getting tired of waiting for the Cowboy to finish.
After a while the Comanche see dust rising on the horizon, they see it is the Cowboys horse with a rider.
The horse gets up to where the Cowboy is and they all see it is a naked woman on the horse. The horse stops on a dime, tossing the woman off.

The Cowboy looks at his horse and says "I said Possey stupid"

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
OK heres one for the "I love BWB RY4" contest

A drunk staggers out of a bar and runs right into two priests. He says, "I'm Jesus Christ." The first priest says, "No, son, you're not." So the drunk says it to the second priest. The second priest says, "No, son, you're not." The drunk says, "Look, I can prove it." He walks back into the bar with the two priests. The bartender takes one look at the drunk and exclaims, "Jesus Christ, you're here again?"

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
OK gang, this has been fun! I'm wiped out from being up all night cooking 20 pork butts for hospital week lunchion today and there is a bed in my immediate future. Lets call the contest closed at 5pm Texas time. I'll radomly pick a winner tonight or in the morning and the prize will be mailed monday.
Thanks for participating!

msmistie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Dallas, TX
"I love BWB RY4"

An older man walks into a bar wearing a stovepipe hat, a waistcoat and a phony beard. He sits down at a bar and orders a drink. As the bartender sets it down, he asks, "Going to a party?"

"Yeah, a costume party," the man answers, "I'm supposed to come dressed as my love life."

"But you look like Abe Lincoln," protests the bartender.

"That's right. My last four scores were seven years ago."

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK gang, this has been fun! I'm wiped out from being up all night cooking 20 pork butts for hospital week lunchion today and there is a bed in my immediate future. Lets call the contest closed at 5pm Texas time. I'll radomly pick a winner tonight or in the morning and the prize will be mailed monday.

Thanks for the contest. It has been a fun one. Good luck everyone.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina

Thanks for doing this contest! Lots of laughs :laugh: Good luck everyone!

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
Annnnnnnnnd the winner is post # 28!!!!
Katatonic you won!!!

PM me your info and it will be on it's way tomorrow.

Thanks all for playing, I loved the jokes!

I love BWB RY4

An airline captain was breaking in a new blonde stewardess. The route they were flying had a layover in another city. Upon their arrival, the captain showed the stewardess the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop and stay overnight.

The next morning, as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up wondering what happened. She answered the phone, crying, and said she couldn't get out of her room. "You can't get out of your room?" the captain asked, "Why not?"

The stewardess replied: "There are only three doors in here," she sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says 'Do Not Disturb'!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread