Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
AlmightyGod - 01-06-2011 10:22 PM - permalink
The Rules are:
1. No selling -- This is Swap or PIF ONLY --- Only Don sells BWB
2. No other supplier's brew allowed - BWB ONLY
3. Must list the flavor, Nicotine Content, the amount in the bottle, and the born on date
4. No explanations as to why you are parting with the bottle
5. No Flaming of BWB flavors or Crewmates
6. No Swaping of samples - Must be in the Original BWB bottle
7. First come First Served or refer to Rule #8
8. All Emergency Requests are honored first
9. You are participating at your own risk...this is not endorsed by ECF
10. If you like the flavor you swap for, you have to buy some from www.BackwoodsBrew.net

The Rules are simple...Please follow them...Failure to do so may result in being removed from the Group!!!

EDIT: just added rule 11) please advise Phorbin when a swap has been completed so the trade offer can be moved to a "closed swap" thread. This will keep this area a bit more organized. Thanks, Phorbin​

upstatEpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2010
CNY
Nobody posted in this thread yet!!!!!!!
I'll give it some love, even though it may not "technically" follow my friend AG's rules. (I hope he doesn't strike me down)

I am looking for some aged Casablanca, I am not a fan of the fresh stuff but love it steeped and I'm running low. So if anyone doesn't like 'blanca let me know.
I got lots of juice if anyone wants to swap!!!!!!
PM me!!!!!

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
Nobody posted in this thread yet!!!!!!!
I'll give it some love, even though it may not "technically" follow my friend AG's rules. (I hope he doesn't strike me down)

I am looking for some aged Casablanca, I am not a fan of the fresh stuff but love it steeped and I'm running low. So if anyone doesn't like 'blanca let me know.
I got lots of juice if anyone wants to swap!!!!!!
PM me!!!!!

PM's you - I have 9-10ml of well-aged 24mg Casablanca...I can always use some Nutty, 555, Maple, Toffee, Dulce...

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
puff I have a 10ml bottle that is 18mg with about a carto used out of it, dated 1/10/11 I believe and I figure at this point it has steeped enough and just not my taste. You know I would just as soon do a straight up trade if you have anything in 18mg from BWB, just let me know, if not I will check with the rest of the Crew!

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
I have 3 full bottles of 18 mg Casablanca, over a month old, so well steeped. Just trying to reduce my nic level, shake things up a bit.

Damn it! I don't have anything to trade ya for. I'd offer you my 3 dogs and an old fishing boat with a 50 hp merc on it but Phorbin would kick me out for not following the rules. lol

Just out of curiosity... What size bottles are they?

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Damn it! I don't have anything to trade ya for. I'd offer you my 3 dogs and an old fishing boat with a 50 hp merc on it but Phorbin would kick me out for not following the rules. lol

Just out of curiosity... What size bottles are they?

Full 30 ml bottles. I am going to get some lower nic Casablanca to mix a couple of em down, but I have too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread