ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
PICTURES | INFOSHARE | DISCUSSION | UPDATES | SETUP ASSISTANCE
by-KA*v6
byKA collage.jpg

CAUTION: Pls no mention of Clones &/or Counterfeits in this thread.
DISCLAIMER: I have no association with the modder and gain nothing from their sales or promotion.

Hey folks,

I believe this atty, by-KA*v6, needs more traction/attention, thus this thread. This is a wonderful sectional system ~ by which the user/buyer could choose what sections s/he would like and purchase accordingly. It can be setup both, as a MTL atty or for Direct Lung Hits, and anything in between. The option is in our hands. And by God it does perform splendidly! Pls take a look at my "Quick Look" video below:

The Complete Package (from which choose what you want):
byKA full layout small.jpg

byCA package layout.jpg

You can opt to go on "full mode" (regular size) or "Nano mode". There are various tanks, as well as chimneys to suit each config. And also a selection of four decks, with different airflow tubes to cater for your type of draws.

Airflow:
byCA Horiz.jpg

Massive. Five air-holes of 2mm each adorn one side of the base. Which can be regulated by an AFC ring. Combined with two types of chimneys (user selected) and a dual air-channel deck, you have a finely tunable air system to your liking.

Maintenance:
byCA disassembled.jpg

Very easy. There are fewer parts and no tricky cross attachments. Thus is is both, easy to disassemble/assemble for cleanup, as well for changing the decks (if you need to do so).

Driptips:
byKA Driptips small.jpg

We have a selection of three driptips to choose from. Two hybrids (with a base and the mouthpiece threaded onto it. Full metal or acrylic) and one straight acrylic driptip. Btw, the chimeney's mouthpiece is regular 510. So any driptip of ours fit just fine on the by-KA*v6.

Vital stats:
byCA Gus.jpg

1. Overall OD: 22mm
2. Length (w/out 510 & driptip):
a) Regular mode ~ 55mm
b) Nano mode ~ 45mm​
3. Capacity:
a) Regular mode, with flavor chimney ~ 5.6ml
b) Regular mode, with cloud chimney ~ 4.4ml
c) Nano mode, with flavor chimney ~ 3.3ml
d) Nano mode, with cloud chimney ~ 2.4ml​
4. Materials:
a) Stainless Steel ~ AISI 304 medical grade SS
b) Clear tanks ~ Makralon (same like Kayfuns)
c) Insulators ~ Teflon (PTFE)
d) O-Rings ~ NBR70​

Key Features:
byCA Erlthron.jpg

1. Top fill
2. Juice Flow control
3. Setup system: Same like GG Tilemahos v2
4. Heat sink topcap (matching metal tanks)
5. Heat sink driptips (hybrid ones, if you purchase)
6. Engravings at the base's bottom (no serial #)
byCA bottom.jpg

Coil and Wick Setup:
byCA coil.jpg

Simple. Same like GG Tilemahos V2. Mount your coil above the central air tube. And trap the legs between two flat headed screws. There is also a twin-coil deck, which has two air-tubes if you like.

NOTE:
ECF picture restrictions allow only 10 images to be uploaded in a post, so more images on setting up in the next post below.

Where to Purchase:
They have a website, but we need to email them for details thru it. Possible, but a mess nonetheless. So, the best option is to go thru their Facebook page. It has an 'order form' and we get to choose what we like. The links are below:

Facebook: Vape Systems BY-ka

Price (standard config for one complete atty)
: $93.90
a) Base (topcap and spares baggy included): $36.93
b) Deck: $26.38 (dual deck: $29.54)
c) Chimney: $17.94 (Nano: $16.88)
d) Tank (Clear full size): $10.55 (different for Nano &/or metal tanks)
e) Driptip: Optional (different price for different types)
f) Dripper cap: Optional ($7.39)​

Conclusion:
Pros: Everything. Else I wouldn't have made this thread. This atty rocks! Easy to setup and flavor out of it is awesome. One of the best in flavor among my atty collection. And the vapor production is very good. With the cloud config - it is a full bodied direct lung hit atty with a voluminous vapor output, akin to RDAs. In MTL mode - oh wow! The icing on this cake is the cusomizability. You can select many sub-parts, everything is thought out by modder, and you can configure it exactly to your lining. No dry-hits, flooding or leakage since I am using my by-KA*v6. And I have tried it with various juice viscosities, including 100%VG. Besides, it looks COOL!

Cons:
Nothing. Seriously nothing on the atty or it's performance front. Again, else I wouldn't have made this thread. The only issue I found was - out of the box it smelled of machine oil. I couldn't spot any grease or specks, it was clearly clean - but there was this smell. Not a deal breaker - since a simple warm water & soap bath did the trick. But for the those who desire purity - pls give it a further 10-minutes boil with milk after washing.
Thanks for dropping by
cool-045.GIF

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Setting up the by-KA*v6:

byCA coil.jpg

byCA Wick.jpg

byCA Wick2.jpg

Just place the tails down on the deck well. And ensure that the bent portion of the wick is adjacent to the juice feed holes (one in each direction). There's no need of stuffing down the cotton inside the deck.

byCA Vape Selfie.jpg

VictorC

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Nice review Q.

This atty caught my attention about a month ago. One of the most customizable RTAs on the market. Seems to be well engineered, with good finish quality and priced right too. Don't like the name though, By-Ka??? Something like Belatty (Belarussian Atomizer) would be a bit more marketable :) They also need to redo their web site, total disaster, or operate from the FB only. And engage more reviewers (Phil, Damian, Scott?)
Q, keep sharing your experience, I am planning to get one while it's still attainable:)

Reactions: qorax

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Nice review Q.

This atty caught my attention about a month ago. One of the most customizable RTAs on the market. Seems to be well engineered, with good finish quality and priced right too. Don't like the name though, By-Ka??? Something like Belatty (Belarussian Atomizer) would be a bit more marketable :) They also need to redo their web site, total disaster, or operate from the FB only. And engage more reviewers (Phil, Damian, Scott?)
Q, keep sharing your experience, I am planning to get one while it's still attainable:)
Thanks buddy.

On the name, well I agree. It is not catchy enough. And I raised the same query with the modder as well ;) The reason why I write it differently (with "by" in lowercase) ~ why, later in the post.

But hey, who are we to judge ~ it seems this atty is a huge success in the CIS counties. They pronounce it as Baeika. Akin to lake Baikal in Siberia. "by" in the name comes from the internet code of Belarus (.by) and KA is the initials of designer of this atty in Vape Systems. Which is why I write it as by-KA instead ;)

Reactions: Freedom2Vape

Zombo

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
It is tricky but you can.

That's a deal breaker for me (along with the having to jump through hoops to order it thing). I like to re-wick often (1-2 days) and it would feel like taking a step backwards convenience-wise. Man, I wish the K5 had this level of customization...I would be all over the nano conversions.

Great concept, and great write up as always Qorax, thanks.

ps: I don't mind the poly tank since my preferred juice is not a tank cracker.

Sergious

Jun 16, 2016
Hello comrades!
I am very happy that you have this beautiful atomizer. This tank is made in Belarus BY republic. I'm more than a year using the atomizer, and I want to say that this is the best tank. Excellent transmits taste, easy to set up, and of course beautiful) You can use different coils: Tiger Coil, parallels, Clapton or mesh. Tasty couple! I am writing with Google translator, sorry)

60aa83bf1c0e.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread