by-KA*v6: An amazing RTA from Belarus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trollky

Jan 10, 2017
Yep I do the same... at first I ever so gently pushed them (from the inside) against the holes and had a few dry hits here and there, but now I do the same, but my final move is to stick my blunt tip (from the outside) into holes a slightly push away, creating a micro space..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I just got the By-Ka v6 Nano and I see what you mean about the smell of machine oil Qorax. Hey-ho, a good clean sorted that. The only wicking issue I have experienced occurs due to the minimal space between the outside of the chamber and the inside of the PMMA tank "trapping" the rising air bubbles pushed out of the chamber. As the bubble grows in size it completely covers one of the juice holes (but never both) and compromise wicking. It doesn't lead to a proper dry hit but rather the beginnings of one. To be fair, the juice I was using is 70VG and I think 50/50 might be a better match for this RTA.

Reactions: qorax

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I just got the By-Ka v6 Nano and I see what you mean about the smell of machine oil Qorax. Hey-ho, a good clean sorted that. The only wicking issue I have experienced occurs due to the minimal space between the outside of the chamber and the inside of the PMMA tank "trapping" the rising air bubbles pushed out of the chamber. As the bubble grows in size it completely covers one of the juice holes (but never both) and compromise wicking. It doesn't lead to a proper dry hit but rather the beginnings of one. To be fair, the juice I was using is 70VG and I think 50/50 might be a better match for this RTA.
Mmm, haven't noticed that . 99 percent of my juice is also 70 vg but I know all 70 vg juices aren't the same thickness, maybe your 70 vg juice is exceptionally thick

Trollky

Jan 10, 2017
Mmm, haven't noticed that . 99 percent of my juice is also 70 vg but I know all 70 vg juices aren't the same thickness, maybe your 70 vg juice is exceptionally thick

Not particularly. To be fair I should add that it's been bloody cold here lately which thickens the juice.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Not particularly. To be fair I should add that it's been bloody cold here lately which thickens the juice.
Very true on that and something alot don't think about. I live in fl. So 99 percent of the time my juice stays consistent but on rare occasions it does get down to the 30 &40's and I can tell the difference in my liquids

JRFII

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2016
@qorax
Thank you for the insight into this device, extremely insightful and I'm ready to bust this move.

Just curious is the V6 still in your rotation? This thread was started in June and I'm interested in an update from a power user on long term use and how the V6 is holding up?

Spent a few days in Toronto last week and visited a wonderful vape shop. Your vids are great!

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
@qorax
Thank you for the insight into this device, extremely insightful and I'm ready to bust this move.

Just curious is the V6 still in your rotation? This thread was started in June and I'm interested in an update from a power user on long term use and how the V6 is holding up?

Spent a few days in Toronto last week and visited a wonderful vape shop. Your vids are great!
I am certainly no qorax but mine is still in regular use. No issues at all. It is a really great RTA (i have the nano tank with the 1.7mm af deck and narrow chimney).

JRFII

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2016
I am certainly no qorax but mine is still in regular use. No issues at all. It is a really great RTA (i have the nano tank with the 1.7mm af deck and narrow chimney).
Your endorsement is solid and I appreciate the reply. I'm thinking the nano and full size too. So yes, :) I'm probably down for two. I can justify that by telling myself I'll save on shipping. A wise consumer I am...

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
@qorax

Yep, like @TheotherSteveS said - mine's used regularly. And I'm using it full sized - with max airflow mode. Thanks for appreciating my effort/s buddy!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Thanks for all the feedback. Ordered a Nano & Regular, narrow chimneys, spare tanks with the 2.3. Hoping I can get my draw with the AFC. The 1.5's I own are a tad restricted for my tastes. Now the waiting starts...
Congrats buddy!

JRFII

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2016
12 days from order to pick up at the PO. Nano & full size. Some oil but hardly any odor which is ok since everything gets a thorough cleaning.
Qorax, thanks!
Very nice quality, easy to setup and a great vape. 2.3 deck, twisted 30, 6 wraps @ 1.0 and even with the narrow chimney the vape production has me feeling a bit cloudy o_O but the flavor is rich and full.
The AFC is wide open and the draw is near perfect for me. This journey is all about flavor and the byKa V6 is up there with a few I've paid twice the price.
All smiles behind the haze!:thumbs:

ValevGK

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2017
ByKa is my perfect MTL RTA in my stash. Easy filling from top, easy setup, lot of vapor, flavor and pleasure. No leaking, no floating, no dry hits....just working like AK-47 in every situations. My ByKa is a clone from GB and with 1.7mm hole. VAPE!

Изпратено от моят CHM-U01 с помощта на Tapatalk

Reactions: ToolmanTexas

Trollky

Jan 10, 2017
12 days from order to pick up at the PO. Nano & full size. Some oil but hardly any odor which is ok since everything gets a thorough cleaning.
Qorax, thanks!
Very nice quality, easy to setup and a great vape. 2.3 deck, twisted 30, 6 wraps @ 1.0 and even with the narrow chimney the vape production has me feeling a bit cloudy o_O but the flavor is rich and full.
The AFC is wide open and the draw is near perfect for me. This journey is all about flavor and the byKa V6 is up there with a few I've paid twice the price.
All smiles behind the haze!:thumbs:
I'm tempted to give the 2.3mm deck a bash as I find the flavour from the 1.7m deck is a little sharp and I reckon the 2.3mm deck might give me a fuller/rounder flavour. It would also give me an excuse to buy another lovely RTA :)

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
ByKa is my perfect MTL RTA in my stash. Easy filling from top, easy setup, lot of vapor, flavor and pleasure. No leaking, no floating, no dry hits....just working like AK-47 in every situations. My ByKa is a clone from GB and with 1.7mm hole. VAPE!

Изпратено от моят CHM-U01 с помощта на Tapatalk
Let's keep the clone talk out of this thread. This is a discussion of the original authentic version :)

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
@qorax are you still vaping this tank at all ? How has it stood up to the test of time. I'd like to get one but I'm not sold given the height however the configuration options are nice and the price is lower than many others. Is anyone here dissatisfied over time with it or given up or are you all still loving it ?

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Hello comrades!
I am very happy that you have this beautiful atomizer. This tank is made in Belarus BY republic. I'm more than a year using the atomizer, and I want to say that this is the best tank. Excellent transmits taste, easy to set up, and of course beautiful) You can use different coils: Tiger Coil, parallels, Clapton or mesh. Tasty couple! I am writing with Google translator, sorry)

60aa83bf1c0e.jpg

I want this pipe mod! What is it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread