Status
Not open for further replies.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
@qorax are you still vaping this tank at all ? How has it stood up to the test of time. I'd like to get one but I'm not sold given the height however the configuration options are nice and the price is lower than many others. Is anyone here dissatisfied over time with it or given up or are you all still loving it ?
You can get the nano version also, which is smaller.

Reactions: qorax

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
@qorax are you still vaping this tank at all ? How has it stood up to the test of time. I'd like to get one but I'm not sold given the height however the configuration options are nice and the price is lower than many others. Is anyone here dissatisfied over time with it or given up or are you all still loving it ?
Still using it. Still lovin' it.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
You can get the nano version also, which is smaller.

Yah. I saw the dimensions on the first page for the nano. 45mm. I'm really looking for something the size of the doggystyle or pico but I'm not sure. The gem , which I love, just doesn't love me back and it's tall for the device I want to put it on.

@qorax thanks for the input.

Reactions: qorax

Trollky

Jan 10, 2017
Mentioned on their FB page By-ka v6 is not available anymore. They are bringing in a new upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nice :) If they can switch to a pyrex tank that would be pretty cool. The deck posts and airtube beneath the coil could also do with being shortened. Perhaps like the Dvarw RTA which has the lowest profile chamber I've ever seen.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
qorax, how do you compare the tight draw version to the draw on a Prometey or Achilles v1?
not qorax obviously but i just tested the by-ka with the m2l setup, AF completely open against a prom v3 with the airhole closed down to half and the by-ka is noticeably tighter. HTH :)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
By-KA v7 :hubba:

ByKA7 Horiz, Small.jpg

ByKA7 Layout, Small.jpg

ByKA7 Base, SMALL.jpg

Status