By Leo : Attys, mods, Drip-tips, tanks [CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villat

Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Brazil
Mecha with EBDP ... small and effective.

fyez.jpg

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Billie, is there a longer positive pin available for the Killer?
I have a problem getting it to fire. when I open the juice holes to have a proper wicking - the pos pin becomes free floating - and that disconnects it from the 510 post of my mod. If I maintain it's optimum length - that calls for nearly closing the juice holes - bam, no wicking! Kinda bummer there. Pls HELP.

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Hello! The central pole of the 510 connector of the Killer has to be free floating to be able to reach the Killer's central pole whichever the liquid control positioning may be.To do that you have to set your juice control before putting your Killer on your mod.if you first put the killer with its liquid control closed on your mod,the pin of the 510 connector is all the way down so it's pole wont connect with the Killer's pole when you open the juice control.First setup your juice control and then when you put the Killer on your mod , the free-floating centrel pole will tighten up and connect with the Killer.
Thank you!

Last edited:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Hello! The central pole of the 510 connector of the Killer has to be free floating to be able to reach the Killer's central pole whichever the liquid control positioning may be.To do that you have to set your juice control before putting your Killer on your mod.if you first put the killer with its liquid control closed on your mod,the pin of the 510 connector is all the way down so it's pole wont connect with the Killer's pole when you open the juice control.First setup your juice control and then when you put the Killer on your mod , the free-floating centrel pole will tighten up and connect with the Killer.
Thank you!

Billie, I have to divide the Killer into 2 parts to assemble it in the Tank. (1)The bottom 510 cup and (2)the main body with the juice holes.
a) I remove the bottom cap of the tank from the glass tube,
b) Then fix the bottom 510 cup of the Killer into that bottom cap (of the tank),
c) Now, fix the main body of the Killer into the top cap of the tank,
d) Then press the bottom cap of the tank into the glass tube,
e) Simultaneously rotating the 510 cup of the Killer into the Main Body...
f) Leave it when the juice-holes are just fully visible (I like it full open, else it doesn't wick),
g) And now the 510 pin of the Killer is way up - thus no contact with the device

BOTTOMLINE: My Killer doesn't work. Pls check the above and tell me what I'm doing wrong :(

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Oh ok now i got it sorry!
You probably need the holes open because you are using a very "heavy" liquid.What mod are you trying to use it on and doesn't work?
I tried some killers i have here on the bOd MECHA, Evic, Ego battery and they don't seem to have a problem.Note that the 510 connector has a big "lip" on the top edge where the threading ends as an extra liquid holder when you move the mod around so even if you don't see the holes fully open, they are.We designed the 510 connector pole to have bigger length for this reason.If the pole was any longer it wouldn't be possible to close the liquid control, or when closed the pole would be so low it wouldn't thread onto the mod.Also when you first fill the new ceramic-coil draw 2 times strongly without using the button to fill it up from the tank, or put 2-3 drops directly from the top in the atty.
Hope it helped!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Oh ok now i got it sorry!
You probably need the holes open because you are using a very "heavy" liquid.What mod are you trying to use it on and doesn't work?
I tried some killers i have here on the bOd MECHA, Evic, Ego battery and they don't seem to have a problem.Note that the 510 connector has a big "lip" on the top edge where the threading ends as an extra liquid holder when you move the mod around so even if you don't see the holes fully open, they are.We designed the 510 connector pole to have bigger length for this reason.If the pole was any longer it wouldn't be possible to close the liquid control, or when closed the pole would be so low it wouldn't thread onto the mod.Also when you first fill the new ceramic-coil draw 2 times strongly without using the button to fill it up from the tank, or put 2-3 drops directly from the top in the atty.
Hope it helped!

Thanks Billie!
I've tried the Killer inside a SnP and a Scuba Tank. The mods were all in my signature... basically all mechanicals like Paps, Sirius, Atomo etc.

With that juice control opened the Killer's +ve pin moved so up that even if I tighten the Mod's Telescopic Post fully it doesn't make contact with the Killer's +ve pin.

And yes, I've always primed the killer and also taken unfired pulls to fully saturate it before hitting the button. But alas, no joy :(

If only you could make a longer Positive Pin for the Killer (1.5mm longer) things would be better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread