ry7u6apa.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I absolutely adore Sophia.. VERY sweet little RBA. :) Will there be any vendors in the States stocking these, and your other devices? I wanted to order Sophia's long body, but found the shipping to be about 1/2 the cost of the item. I really don't need anything else which could balance the order out to make it worth it, unless the ProVari base tank for her will be available soon. When should I expect to see that? I am hoping it will be designed with a decent juice capacity. ;)

I am currently using the GP SnP with Sophia. I removed the bottom top cap O-ring, and used one of the red silicone for the top. I tried using both, but one holds well, and turns easier for the juice control. I tried a few different wicking materials so far. My favorite at this point is 1 piece of 3mm German silica, with another smaller-cut piece of the same in the middle to wrap my coil around. I trim that piece close to the ceramic cup, and run the other down the sides. Excellent vape! :vapor:

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Thank you for your kind words! Yes the pro tank will be shortly available and will have the same capacity as the slim tank (1ml with the short tube and 1,7ml with the long tube). For bigger capacity we have the D-Base and the GV telescopic for even more.
Unfortunately we currently don't have any resellers in the US .
Thank you!

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
Hello!
No, the D-base will only be produced in 20mm diameter. Closer to 22mm we have the GV telescopic tank which is 23mm.
We are working on a more advanced and easy to use 22mm tank which will be completely different but will take time to finish and put into production.

hey thats great news, i'm looking forward to seeing your 22mm tank! thx for the reply.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
And one more question - is the o-ring that comes with the sophia intended for a specific tank? I presume a GV one? and is it the "slick" one that allows turning inside of a tank?

I use that oring in any tank. I replace the top oring in the tank with the red one provided. Works like a champ. I believe that was the intention to change out the oring on a tank if you already have a tank. Rock star!

curisu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2013
San Francisco
I use that oring in any tank. I replace the top oring in the tank with the red one provided. Works like a champ. I believe that was the intention to change out the oring on a tank if you already have a tank. Rock star!

thanks, i'll have to try that next time i change out the juice. i've been getting by by sliding my tanks (GP SnPs) up past the base and adjusting the flow, then sliding the tank back down - technique works great with both the sophia + str20 tip and the sophia extended/long upper body.

i do envy those with the telescoping tank that can spin the top cap and upper body freely.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
thanks, i'll have to try that next time i change out the juice. i've been getting by by sliding my tanks (GP SnPs) up past the base and adjusting the flow, then sliding the tank back down - technique works great with both the sophia + str20 tip and the sophia extended/long upper body.

i do envy those with the telescoping tank that can spin the top cap and upper body freely.

I use the GP SnP with Sophia... The SnP comes with red, small, silicone O-rings as extras. (mine did at least) I only use one in the top cap O-ring slot, and take the one in the bottom slot out entirely out. It works pretty well for me. ;)

EDIT: If you don't have the red silicone O-rings for the SnP cap, they can be purchased here:

http://www.oringsandmore.com/silicone-oring-9-x-1mm-price-for-25-pcs/

Last edited:

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
We also have silicone o-rings in our store and they do fit all carto tanks. Also the pro tank will have a wider base, like THE Dripper PRO base.If you use the siliocone o-ring you won't need a telescopic tank to turn the liquid control together with the upper cap of the tank, it slides quite easily

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
We also have silicone o-rings in our store and they do fit all carto tanks. Also the pro tank will have a wider base, like THE Dripper PRO base.If you use the siliocone o-ring you won't need a telescopic tank to turn the liquid control together with the upper cap of the tank, it slides quite easily

I tried the one which came with Sophia in the SnP.. It is too large. It is 9 x 1.5mm.. The SnP takes the 9 x 1.0mm... It has dual ring slots in both caps.

EDIT: Here is a pic of the O-ring supplied with Sophia, and the GP SnP's silicone O-ring: (Sophia's on the left)

IMG_1875_zps4d9cbdd1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread