Status
Not open for further replies.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Yeah, it's initially shocking how little you need to open JC for the wicks to be completely and utterly juiced to the heavens, lol

Definitely goes against our preprogrammed thinking of cranking open attys with proper JC, and the general" mo' = mo' betta" mentality most people have, like Rikk mentioned.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Stanley...

Any tank will have issues in the stupidest of circumstances, even your new pride and joy.

So let it go, or not.

Jim
Alright Jim - I'm still not sure what your problem is man... Seriously... What are you doing in here? That was exactly my point - you're saying exactly what I said. Move along. I don't know why you're coming into another thread to try to do... I'm not sure what you're trying to do.

I'm saying I was impressed that it didn't leak on me today on what I'm claims to be tough conditions for an atty.

I'm not even sure what I'm responding to you. These are pointless posts after my complement to the atty that THIS THREAD is about.

I'm not posting this in the P3 thread or a KFL thread or anywhere else. I'm watching the Pirates and the Diamondbacks. Don't have time to disagree on anything that were not really disagreeing about anyway.

-Sent via Tapatalk

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Alright Jim - I'm still not sure what your problem is man... Seriously... What are you doing in here? That was exactly my point - you're saying exactly what I said. Move along. I don't know why you're coming into another thread to try to do... I'm not sure what you're trying to do.

I'm saying I was impressed that it didn't leak on me today on what I'm claims to be tough conditions for an atty.

I'm not even sure what I'm responding to you. These are pointless posts after my complement to the atty that THIS THREAD is about.

I'm not posting this in the P3 thread or a KFL thread or anywhere else.

-Sent via Tapatalk
I too think it is a great atty.

Please don't make cutting statements about others.

Jim

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
While you're here Billie a bit of an early morning question (maybe a dumb question)
Can you use the becks adapter as an extension for a short Sophia or will the internal cup on both of them impact the vapour volume too much.

I am tinkering :D
Yes you can. After going through the first beck, the vapor will keep its consistency through the second beck as well :)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
So to put it all together I could use a short Sophia with a becks adapter and the external lips driptip and be able to turn Eliquid flow and have no impact on vape quality. :)
Imo, adding the beck over a Sophia might be futile.

Reactions: Billie-cig

opher

Verified Member
Jan 13, 2015
TX
Just received my Calix and have a .13 ohm Ni200 coil. After wicking and applying a little liquid and doing a test fire at 15 watts with the tank still off my rDNA 40's temp protection kicks in almost immediately. Temp set to 430F. Any idea whats going on? did I over wick the Calix? Does anyone have pictures of their builds and wicking so I can compare? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Just received my Calix and have a .13 ohm Ni200 coil. After wicking and applying a little liquid and doing a test fire at 15 watts with the tank still off my rDNA 40's temp protection kicks in almost immediately. Temp set to 430F. Any idea whats going on? did I over wick the Calix? Does anyone have pictures of their builds and wicking so I can compare? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
I believe the 15 watts are too much for 430F, especially with no tank to cool down the atty. I use .29 at 460F and it starts at 13 watts :)

opher

Verified Member
Jan 13, 2015
TX
I believe your right about the tank cooling it. Went ahead earlier and fully assembled the tank placed in on the rDNA...wasn't producing much vapor at 15 watts temp protect still kicks on. Then tried the DNA 40 at 20 watts 430F, it a little better. The resistance jumped to .17 tho but not a bad vape. I'll try raising the temp to 450F. Thanks for the input!

Reactions: Billie-cig

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Hello all and I how everyone is doing great! Been extremely busy but I have a slight delimma that I would appreciate some troubleshooting on. I use one of my dripper pros every night on a provari and it's my at the house go to combo, however, I have noticed over the last couple months that the battery life is very short so I started switching some batteries and the life on a 18650 battery is not even hardly a few hours. So, I did a battery check on the provari and it shows 4.2 but when I attach the dripper pro it drops to 3.7 or so immediately!! Is there something in the dripper that I need to change, I have cleaned it often and switched cups, coils but maybe there is something else that I need to change out? Please help or suggest what I need to do!!
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread