Reactions: Billie-cig

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
That's great! Still contemplating if I should pick one up, especially since i've been downsizing... got 3 full setups left at the moment

By Leo's Apollo is the one Dripper to have buddy. I'd say, "Go for it"!

No other rda is so versatile, customizable with your draws and a stunner in its looks. This one's unique - and performs the best with Ni200 as well.

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Supplier TOS

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
The video is not about the Calix ~ but it is all about the CALIX ;)

Hi Q....just wanted to thank you for sharing the video on the Calix and the giveaway that you did!! I had missed it but found the video after watching the above video. It helped me a lot. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
Thank you for the fabulous giveaway, Billie.

I seem to miss the PM function in the new software :unsure: , so I made a note in your profile to be included.
Where *is* the PM function, I wonder - the "conversation" needs at least one extra parameter set in order to be a PM.

And while we are at it: I also wonder about the tags that appear on the bottom part, "provari, evic, Kayfun ..." ? None of my business of course, I just wonder :D

Reactions: Billie-cig

petemoss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
Queens, NY

I seem to miss the PM function in the new software :unsure: , so I made a note in your profile to be included.
Where *is* the PM function, I wonder - the "conversation" needs at least one extra parameter set in order to be a PM.

And while we are at it: I also wonder about the tags that appear on the bottom part, "provari, evic, Kayfun ..." ? None of my business of course, I just wonder :D
No more PM's in the new software. Conversations only. I miss the old PM system too!

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
No more PM's in the new software. Conversations only. I miss the old PM system too!

There is a beutiful German verb for something like this, built out of "bad/worse" (schlimm) and "better (besser)" . Something like "to wors-ter" :p

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu

Yes, as petemoss said, no more PMs :(
I can't find out how those tags were created and I tried to change them, but can't

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread