Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Just replied this elsewhere, thought of keeping it here as well :)
IMHO, my most flavorful attys are:
~TOP MOST: Sophia, By Leo
~OVERALL BEST: GP Spheroid V4
~21mm WONDER: Erlkonigin
~21mm SECOND BEST: MarkBugs' GEM
~22mm GREAT: Phenomenon-Lite, by GUS
~22mm SECOND BEST: Calix, By Leo
~NICE & UNIQUE: URBA, by Petar K
~AMAZES ME: The Vaper V4, by Petar K (a Genny Hybrid)
~BEST NANO: Erlkonigin-Nano
Hey Bill, now make an "airier" Sophia V2 asap, pls :wub:
:p
:)
:D

NeoGoldenBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
Hi Billie,

I just read about the caged tank for the Calix and went ahead to try and buy it, but at first my account wouldn't log (in fact I couldn't log in at all, even after resetting my password,) then I tried to order and do a paypal checkout and it failed on me.

Can you help me check if the order went through, please?

Thanks in advance for your help and time.

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Hi Billie,

I just read about the caged tank for the Calix and went ahead to try and buy it, but at first my account wouldn't log (in fact I couldn't log in at all, even after resetting my password,) then I tried to order and do a paypal checkout and it failed on me.

Can you help me check if the order went through, please?

Thanks in advance for your help and time.
That's weird :(
We received your order with no issues. I sent the dispatch email with the tracking number as well. :)

Reactions: NeoGoldenBoy

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Wow!
That's an interesting looking setup!
I was expecting it to actually look like the original Cage tank!
Does this tank make the CALIX any longer?
Maybe it's just an optical illusion, but that piece above the windowed sleeve looks like it adds height/length to the overall assembly.
Will there be a version that looks like Sophia's Cage? Those square windows are my favorite...

Reactions: Billie-cig

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Wow!
Maybe it's just an optical illusion, but that piece above the windowed sleeve looks like it adds height/length to the overall assembly.
Will there be a version that looks like Sophia's Cage? Those square windows are my favorite...

It doesn't add any hight to the Calix. The glass section is just shorter to make it more durable. The top part is solid SS and it has the o-ring on the bottom which acts as a shock absorber for the glass tube. We will look into different designs in the future, but there are a lot more accessories to be produced first. :)

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
It doesn't add any hight to the Calix. The glass section is just shorter to make it more durable. The top part is solid SS and it has the o-ring on the bottom which acts as a shock absorber for the glass tube. We will look into different designs in the future, but there are a lot more accessories to be produced first. :)
Billie, I've said it from the beginning...
The CALIX is the new Kayfun!
With all the possible accessories it can use, and the potential it has, I knew the CALIX as it is, was just a jumping off point for far more!
I am so excited to see where you take this atomizer, because it is already becoming so popular, and it will gain more popularity when there are more add-ons and extras for it!
Bravo, my friend, bravo!
You have really created something amazing with the CALIX.
That doesn't mean the other atomizers in your line-up aren't exceptional, but the CALIX could end up needing a website of its own! What a versatile platform!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!
And I don't even own one yet!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Wow!
Per me, this caged sleeve is actually looking cool. Tho I'd like some engravings over it ~ b'coz my favorite graphics on the chimney are getting blocked ;)

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Per me, this caged sleeve is actually looking cool. Tho I'd like some engravings over it ~ b'coz my favorite graphics on the chimney are getting blocked ;)
Hey now...I ain't never said it ain't cool lookin'! [emoji13]
I was just picturing the original Cage tank.

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Time to say thank you for the spiral dripper I received in the June give-away!!! It finally arrived yesterday, along with some other goodies Krisma and I had ordered.

The first package sent in early June is still somewhere out in the ether. So, the wonderful Billie and co sent a replacement package. Such fantastic customer service!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread