Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
All I know about IN'AX is that it's kinda like a genisis type carto atomiser.. Prepare to take out your mesh ;)
Yeah I just watched a video and saw that...
Is there any knowledge on mesh vs ...-Organi-cotton?
I'm interested in this IN'AX, mostly due to the airflow...and that I'd be able to use my Cage tank again!
My Sophia is nice, and I love her dearly...but I've been spoiled by airier atomizers...and she now feels too closed off.

nuvole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Sillypore
Yeah I just watched a video and saw that...
Is there any knowledge on mesh vs ...-Organi-cotton?
I'm interested in this IN'AX, mostly due to the airflow...and that I'd be able to use my Cage tank again!
My Sophia is nice, and I love her dearly...but I've been spoiled by airier atomizers...and she now feels too closed off.

You can get airier using topcap with airflow control.
Mesh is much more difficult to built :-(

Reactions: HBcorpse

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
You can get airier using topcap with airflow control.
Mesh is much more difficult to built :-(
I blame all this "lung hit" craze that has been exploding in the industry...I used to be a mouth-to-lung hitter, same way I smoked. But now, it's too hard to hit an airy atomizer like that, and get me a satisfying hit.
The mesh in this thing didn't look too difficult...just roll it up, cut to length, and wrap wire around it...
I just wish this had the genius of juice control like my baby, Miss Sophia. [emoji22]
Oh well...not everything can be as well built as a ByLeo product! (Except a Provari!) [emoji6]

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
Yes and they told me that I couldn't change the tags and that they are automatically added in a way that it is too complicated to remember >.<

Billie they wrote me back saying that they deleted the wrong tags.
Maybe virtually, because this did not happen until now :D

As always, I may be wrong of course. But I don't have the impression that tags are generated automatically. The software can detect frequent words but not really subjectively important words.

Anyway I would try it again Billie, correct tags are important for you.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Billie they wrote me back saying that they deleted the wrong tags.
Maybe virtually, because this did not happen until now :D

As always, I may be wrong of course. But I don't have the impression that tags are generated automatically. The software can detect frequent words but not really subjectively important words.

Anyway I would try it again Billie, correct tags are important for you.

I agree as a vendor I would be a bit miffed at my products not being tagged and the only tags are other products

Reactions: NeoGoldenBoy

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
That's why I said "too complicated to remember". I couldn't understand the reason why I couldn't add tags to the thread. I also remembered that the edit tab wasn't letting me input any tags of my own, but since the site has changed I will try again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread