Status
Not open for further replies.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I hope it's not a complete New V2 but only a New AFC-base, compatible with the Calix. So i did understand Billie!

I just bought a Calix.
Just to clarify. The Cage tanks work with the sofia/sofia2 rebuildable carto devices. The Calix has its own tank system. The V2 base for the Calix will have side AF and ultimately will be available with a P3 connector.....I think...

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Just ordered the Calix and some bits.
Any ideas on how long it takes to arrive state side?
Its out of stock as far as I know....:( How did you order it?!?!

edit: ok, cage with air tip still available...

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Won't likely use the air flow tip much.

Thanks Bille,for the shipping estimate.
Dont be so sure. You know I used it full open when I first got the calix, and then closed it up bit by bit and currently closed. However, it really depends on the build you have in there and the juice you are using. Gives some nice flexibility actually. Play with it a bit anyway and see!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Billie-cig

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
I finally just ordered, the V2 Sophia, and a few other things I needed.
I am looking forward to playing with the V2. :)

KAS

As I won the D-Tank in Billie's drawing, I ordered the Sophia V2 too. Looking forward.

R

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
As I won the D-Tank in Billie's drawing, I ordered the Sophia V2 too. Looking forward.

R

While I still like the V1, I am just a bit tired of the NR-R-NR wires, and the ceramic cups. A while back I won one of his tanks also, I think it is the D-tank also, I have not used it yet,:oops: mainly because I some how screwed up, one of my long tubes for one of my V1's, I some how managed to bend up the threaded end. I also ordered a replacement tube for that one, so I can finally use it. :)

KAS

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
While I still like the V1, I am just a bit tired of the NR-R-NR wires, and the ceramic cups. A while back I won one of his tanks also, I think it is the D-tank also, I have not used it yet,:oops: mainly because I some how screwed up, one of my long tubes for one of my V1's, I some how managed to bend up the threaded end. I also ordered a replacement tube for that one, so I can finally use it. :)

KAS

I got the 50mm with the integrated.

R

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
For my first V2, I got the whole set, I just want to have all the option's, to use it in what ever, and how ever I want.

KAS

I wen't the other way, I know I'd be using it only with the D-Tank, and it's convenient.

R

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Hey ya'll :). I've been outta the game for a while but am back in now and see the V2 Sophia and of course I've gotta have it, most likely will be getting 2 and a few other things I need for my D-Base tanks and what not. Super excited and can't wait to see how to get the V2 all set up, what wire I'm going to need to use and all that jazz. How are ya'll setting yours up, with what wire and things of that nature? I just got one of my officers set up with a Provari and By Leo Cage Tank with V1 Sophia, he is loving it!

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Hey ya'll :). I've been outta the game for a while but am back in now and see the V2 Sophia and of course I've gotta have it, most likely will be getting 2 and a few other things I need for my D-Base tanks and what not. Super excited and can't wait to see how to get the V2 all set up, what wire I'm going to need to use and all that jazz. How are ya'll setting yours up, with what wire and things of that nature? I just got one of my officers set up with a Provari and By Leo Cage Tank with V1 Sophia, he is loving it!
Hey, nice to see you again! Hope all went ok for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread