By Leo : Attys, mods, Drip-tips, tanks [CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabiano87

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2014
london uk
I too would like send my condolences and love to the Leo family. Byleo was the company that actually sparked my passion for vaping. Not only were there products made with love, but the elegance and design behind them was something special that I could not find in other products. You can't really buy that feeling.

When I would try to find a tutorial online Leo would be there with his charismatic voice that really drew you in. You could almost watch them without the translation because the 'feeling' was there. Not only that but once I found this thread I knew this company was special one.

He will be sorely missed but live on through his wonderful legacy. One in which he will have directly saved many lives. Thanks Leo.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Dear Billie and family,
I've been traveling and out of touch. Only to get back into touch and hear the sad news. My heartfelt condolences to you. Words mean little in these moments, but for what they're worth, Leo's contributions to us and his obvious passion for his creations are deeply appreciated.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
New tank on new mod.

Good Sunday!

THANK YOU BILLIE, AND BYLEO FAMILY.
5732667f25a140dd310efd71f8531ba9.jpg

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Hope everyone is well!! I have an issue that I haven't encountered before...I recoiled and rewicked a Sophia and all of a sudden....zero airflow! The tube is clean and clear, it appears the cup is seated properly and measures 1.2ohms but no airflow. I have been using Sophia's for quite awhile and never encountered this issue. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Hope everyone is well!! I have an issue that I haven't encountered before...I recoiled and rewicked a Sophia and all of a sudden....zero airflow! The tube is clean and clear, it appears the cup is seated properly and measures 1.2ohms but no airflow. I have been using Sophia's for quite awhile and never encountered this issue. Any suggestions?
Thanks

No air flow when it's not on a mod? I would check the insulator, perhaps it's blocking the air holes.

Reactions: Krisma

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Thanks

There is airflow control on the Sophia. The center pin has a slot, if it does not line up with the holes on the 510 it will restrict the air flow. This is NOT something you can adjust once the coil/cup is installed, it has to be set Before you put the coil/cup in. Hope that helps. :)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
No air at all when not on a mod and yes the slots are line up prior to seating the cup. I have not checked the insulator. I will do that tonight. Thanks
Even if the insulator was blocking the holes, air should come in from the bottom when not on a mod. Sounds like the hole in the center pin (or cup)might be clogged. I just took a paperclip and stuck it in from the bottom and can touch the coil, something worth trying.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
:banana: Vape mail! My package with Calix, Pico, and Cage plus assorted parts arrived. The post mangled the bag, one of the boxes was open with the parts floating around, another had it's hinges shifted. I only had a quick look but it appears that everything survived despite their efforts! :w00t:

Unfortunately, I'm off and running and won't get a chance to really check things out until the weekend at best. It's tough when RL interferes with playing with new toys! :cry: :lol:

Thanks Billie!

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
The post mangled the bag, one of the boxes was open with the parts floating around, another had it's hinges shifted. I only had a quick look but it appears that everything survived despite their efforts! :w00t:

I'm glad that everything arrived safe and sound. I've received By Leo packages (both via DHL and regular post) where a box is open. Once a box was open and the outer envelope was torn, but I've never lost anything or observed any damage. I think that By Leo should also use rubber bands to keep the boxes closed during transit for extra safety.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Billie,

I just placed another large order...

That's now an order every ten days, over the last month.

You're going to have to suspend my account next month, so I don't go broke!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
[emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389]

Oh, also...I think the tape is a good idea.
I didn't say anything, but my last two orders had open wooden boxes, with items loose in the envelope.
Nothing was damaged, so I didn't think to mention it.
I'm only sharing now, because I know you like feedback to help make things better.
---------------

P.S. Any tricks for how to get my Air Tip apart? The two halves seem to be stuck together, and won't spin or separate.

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Billie,

I just placed another large order...

That's now an order every ten days, over the last month.

You're going to have to suspend my account next month, so I don't go broke!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
[emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389]

Oh, also...I think the tape is a good idea.
I didn't say anything, but my last two orders had open wooden boxes, with items loose in the envelope.
Nothing was damaged, so I didn't think to mention it.
I'm only sharing now, because I know you like feedback to help make things better.
---------------

P.S. Any tricks for how to get my Air Tip apart? The two halves seem to be stuck together, and won't spin or separate.
Thank you very much for your support! :D
Of course we like feedback so we can fix anything that is wrong :)

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Hey ByLeo family and friends...

Odd question:
Air tip

I could not, for the life of me, get the halves apart.
I couldn't even get the top to spin in the base piece.
Had to use the freeze and thaw method to separate the two halves.

Also, it doesn't seat properly in any of my Calix chimneys... Top O-ring doesn't even go down enough to seat.

Anyone else having this experience?

It's my first one, so I'm 100% open to this being MY error.

cbc68245f8278dbe88063f7661cede18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread