Status
Not open for further replies.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I have some Stormy's pre-made wires hanging around here somewhere!

PM your addy and I too will pass them along!

[emoji848]
Billie should be here annnnnny second...
I'm pretty sure that the ones I've used were SKU 1521201 and those worked fine for me. I have a few bundles of 100 of the 1.8 ohm plus some other ones (mostly higher resistance) from FT that I'm not using. Happy to pass those along to you -- send me a PM with your address and I'll pop them in the mail.
Hey, thank you both.
But, before I saw your posts, and after looking at the prices of these on fasttech, I bought one of each. $6.75. That was my cheapest vape purchase ever!

Reactions: HBcorpse

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Hey, thank you both.
But, before I saw your posts, and after looking at the prices of these on fasttech, I bought one of each. $6.75. That was my cheapest vape purchase ever!

Quite welcome, and should FT prove too slow (due to CNY and the backlog of orders piling up due to their 15% off site-wide coupon) don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. Happy to send some your way.

Reactions: newyork13

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Quite welcome, and should FT prove too slow (due to CNY and the backlog of orders piling up due to their 15% off site-wide coupon) don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. Happy to send some your way.
Thanks again, and I will.
The Sophia coils last me a long time. I have 6 pre-made wires left, and if past experience holds true, the 5 should last me an easy 3 months.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Thanks again, and I will.
The Sophia coils last me a long time. I have 6 pre-made wires left, and if past experience holds true, the 5 should last me an easy 3 months.

Hogwash.

Never underestimate the unknown.

PM me shipping info.

Not a request. This is an order!

If you don't, I'll get on a plane to NY and find you!

I'm a "better safe than sorry" aka "better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it" type of guy.

Reactions: newyork13

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
[emoji46]

Don't own one, but I know it uses the same cup as the Calix...does it use the same pin?

I must learn all the ways of the Apollo...
you need to deploy the small oring on the stalk of the cup assembly to block AF from the little holes on the 510 thread and you are good to go!! Works great!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
When you talk about it ;)

Apollo ZNA.jpg

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Absolutely beautiful RDAs from an aesthetic and functional viewpoint!!

Concur 100%. The standard cap allows for a nice MTL to a restricted LH; the XTR cap allows for an easy LH half open and is very airy fully open. Excellent flavor no matter how it’s set up. One of my all-time favorite drippers.

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Hello, what's about a bottom feeder pin for apollo xtr?
Is it possible?
You can squonk in the Apollo with the pin that is installed by removing the AFC screw and putting the 6x1 oring provided on the holes of the 510 connector of the Apollo. For some more "loose" squonkers, there is a bottom feeding pole for the Apollo. You can find it here: Apollo Bottom Feeding Airless Pin - By Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread