C-Flat by Vaptio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Hi ECF members, In this review i take a look at the C-Flat by Vaptio. The Kit was kindly supplied free of charge for the purpose of this review by Jason from Vaptio and Vivakita.

C-FLAT | Vaptio - Buy Best Vapor Cigarette, Vape Starter Kit, E-Cigarettes Tanks Online

In the Box

Contents:

C-Flat Device
Pre-installed 1.0ohm pod
Spare 1.0ohm pod
USB Cable
Warranty Card
User Manual

Aesthetics and Ergonomics

The device sent to me was white and gold. The underside is white and upperside gold with the mouthpiece being fully white. The device looks very nice upperside and very plain when turned over, it is a very elegant shape. The recorder style mouthpiece suits the shape of the device very well and as a slit in it to both see your juice level and let air through to the pod. The device feels good in the hand as well as being very light, in fact so light it would still be light with a bit more weight (something i will revisit later). It is pocket friendly and very well suited to being a portable device.

Specs:

Size: 120.5 x 24.9 x 15.1mm
Battery: 350mAh
Tank: 1.5ml
Power: max 15W
Resistance: 1ohm
Color: Black, Gold/White, Red/Black

Filling the Device

The mouthpiece pulls off with ease revealing the pod which with slight downwards pressure pops out of it's locked position to be removed. To fill the pod simply lift up the plastic bung and fill, then put the bung back into place. Normally with this type of device i wouldn't risk higher VG than 50% but on noticing the wicking holes are quite large used some peanut tobacco 70% VG juice with confidence. With no way of priming the coil before filling the pod i took no chances and apart from pulls on the device without firing let the juice prime the coil for 5 minutes.

Using the Device

As expected it's a no fuss simple device. Five clicks to turn on and repeat the five clicks to turn off and simply hold down the button to fire. You are supposed to have the button upwards for MTL or flip the device over to get a low wattage DL hit. Charging the device just takes 1.5 hours with the USB cable and can be vaped while charging.

Performance

For a 15W device it gave a nice pull and descent cloud. The flavour was excellent, especially when using as a MTL device but even when flipped over for DL the flavour was still good. The DL claim isn't entirely false but it's very restrictive and somewhat forced needing to use the entire time span before the overvape protection kicks in to achieve it. I would only really recommend the device as a MTL device, however with the MTL being on the airy side ( you can restrict this by covering the slit on the mouthpiece with your finger) and the DL (of sorts) option it does give a starter a good idea of what vaping journey they will go on in future MTL or DL, so i believe the device does serve a very useful purpose.
Even though it's a low powered device the 350mah battery just isn't enough the device needs to be at least 650mah to attract more attention. The device is that light it would easily carry the extra weight of a bigger battery. You can monitor the juice level through the slit in the mouthpiece but it's a lot easier to just pull the mouthpiece off to have a quick look which takes no time at all. The device kept up with the 70% VG juice with no problem but when i refilled i did make some higher nicotine juice up as i found you need a minimum of 12mg.

Conclusion

Very good device for a starter especially to give them an idea of what style of vaping they may do in the future, however the battery life needs to be longer at least 650mah which i believe would double the sales of this device.

Good starter device
Can Use high VG juice
Great flavour
Good cloud for a low powered device
Simple to use
Useful for deciding which vaping style will suit the user in future
Very good MTL

Dislikes

Very poor battery life
A forced restrictive DL hit at best

I would like again to thank Jason from Vaptio and Vivakita for supplying the C-Flat and the device is available here:

C-FLAT | Vaptio - Buy Best Vapor Cigarette, Vape Starter Kit, E-Cigarettes Tanks Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread