C2CVaping - Customer service issue : jhcali71

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhcali71

Aug 23, 2013
California, USA
Company name
C2CVaping​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
5 November 2013​
How did you contact the supplier
Telephone​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Customer service​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
Via Vapor Joe's saw the site was advertising two newly available clones available for preorder for a reduced price. Made the order on October 17th 2013 for one of each with Next Day delivery (@30 for shipping).

After seeing a couple of negative comments about company I called on November 5th to express my concerns that several questions I had posted to the site about my order had gone unanswered. After that conversation I followed up with an email the same day. I thought everything would be smooth sailing.

The product arrived at his location on the 7th of November. The shipping invoice was printed on the 9th, and the package was received for shipping at USPS on the 12. After several communications to which I hadn't recieved any response to my inquires about why the tracking information remained not updated, I discovered today that they failed to dispatch the package as overnight, printed the shipping label on the 9th, and gave it to USPS either late on the 12th or early on the 13th.

Electronic Shipping Info Received November 9, 2013 -ATLANTA GA, 30320
Depart USPS Sort Facility November 13, 2013 -BETHLEHEM GA, 30620
Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility November 13, 2013 - 12:51 am ATLANTA GA, 30320
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility November 13, 2013 - 2:24 am

I notified the company and was refunded the 27 dollars immediately. That isn't the point. And maybe that is why there isn't more mention of this company on this forum. Yes they came through with product (well it's on the way) but the customer service and other aspects of dealing with this company that make you feel like your being robbed.

Essentially the issue with this vendor is:

1) Lack of communication
2) Lack of follow through on order

I may (or may not I don't care at this point) get the product, but it won't be until a week later than it should have been, and there was no apology offered or excuse made... Just "whats your PayPal account and I'll refund you the money"

Last edited:

jhcali71

Aug 23, 2013
California, USA
Update: After the package arrived I found that only part of the shipment came through (the way their mailed invoice works is not the easiest to determine that. Once I discovered that I had only a partial order I contacted the company and found out that the other item was now on back order. Not even asking how it was possible, I asked him to cancel the rest of the order that was unfulfilled and to issue me a refund for the item not shipped. That was on Thursday of last week.

I checked both the PayPal account that was used by him to refund the shipping overcharge, and there is no receipt of a refund for this device. I have also verified that there is no pending refund with my CC company.

I have written to the company today notifying them of this, and informing them that if i do not receive proof of the refund by end of business I will file a dispute with my CC company to get the money back.

Be wary out there...

jhcali71

Aug 23, 2013
California, USA
Update. It would appear that after notifying the vendor that I was filing a dispute with my credit card company, I received a series of e-mails that were not pleasant saying that I he had already refunded what I had coming to me. While I was compiling my response with all the dates and information, I received one last e-mail that acknowledged the outstanding item and the claim that my CC was refunded the money. As of this post, my CC company shows no pending action, and the amount of the charge for the purchase has not been reduced.

I will update again if/when I get my refund. But let the story speak for itself.... Unless you deal with them face to face and take possession of product (I hear they travel to various Vape Meets) at the time of sale, I would avoid this company unless you're the type to throw money into the wind with no concern on return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread