Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I have an unfinished caddy for sale. The wood is red oak. It needs finish sanding, a finish, and felt. It can be finished with just a clear lacquer, or stained with a lacquer coat.
The block dimensions are 11"L X 3-7/8"W X 1-1/2"Tall. The two trays measure 3-1/4"L X 1-3/4"W X 7/8"Dp.
The blank area between the two trays can be drilled for a couple holes to stand a pv in, or several smaller holes for batts, atties, ect,ect. The groove at the top can hold a tube type pv laying down, tanks, or small items.
The price is $25.50 + $12.00 Priority medium box shipping w/ delivery conformation.
If interested, shoot me a pm.

Capture1.jpg Capture.jpg

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Putting this info on a current page.

Welcome to the Caddy Shop.

I am a woodworking hobbyist, and after making a few caddy’s for myself to help keep my precious pv’s in order, I thought maybe some of you might like a chance to get something that is, hopefully, unique, and special, for your pv organization.

I want to keep prices reasonable, as I realize that our money also needs to be spent on the necessities of vaping.
If I make something specific to fit your pv as far as hole, or slot size, I will need accurate, diameter dimensions for a tube pv, batteries, ect., and width, and thickness dimensions for a box mod.

Prices will generally run in the $25.00 to $35.00 range, there will be some a little less, and some a little more.
Payment will be by PayPal, as goods. I invoice when the caddy is ready to ship.
Shipping will be Priority flat rate, small box or medium, depending on the size of the caddy.

The caddys do take some time to complete, so some patience is required, as I cannot mass produce these.
Completion time can be up to 2 weeks from the time I get all your info and start on it, depending on what I have in progress at the time.

If there are any questions, feel free to pm me.

To see some of what has been made, go here: http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u275/oplholik/Completed Caddys/

Thanking you for your interest,
Paul

Last edited:

jerry503

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Portland OR

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hey folks. I have been considering closing this thread and suspending business at least temporarily.
This seems to be a good time to do it.
As for an explanation, things have slowed down, and due to the brutal summer temps here, it has been
difficult to get outside where I do most of my work anyway.
A health issue plays into this also, nothing life threatening, but it's making things a little more difficult
to get out and work.
If in the fairly near future, If I feel I can get back to it, and and have something to offer, I will open a new thread.
I want to thank all of my past customers for your business, it was a pleasure working with you all, and I enjoyed it.
I will still be around ecf in various places, just not doing business as an acc. supplier,although I suppose my avatar will still
show that I am a supplier.

Again, thank you all very much. :)

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread