hang on for the 2nd one~

Last edited:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Hi crankyfuzz, appreciate your encourgement and interest. I will pm you.
Thanks again.

I have the Joye Ego 1000 mah battery if you would like diameter of that I would be interested in one of these caddys as well I seen your post in another thread and told you to go for it glad to see you decided to

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Thought I'd get in here and do a little update. I have been pretty busy making these caddys, and I appreciate your interest. I am retired, and between this and my model railroad, I'm staying busy and out of trouble.;)
I hope I have found a source for some walnut, I ordered some to see what it's like, so hopefully in a few days I'll put up a pic of them, and hopefully make some caddys out of that. I also have some 3/4" red oak and I am going to experiment with lamenating two of those for a 1-1/2" thick block, and see how it looks.
So, everyone, keep cool, and:vapor::vapor::vapor:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hi Paul, just dropping by to post that I got the caddy & you certainly did a wonderful professional job on it:)
your measurements were spot on & the bats & juice bottles & PV body's all fit perfectly..the felt linings make it look sweet & also work to protect everything from scratching!!!! Excellent woodwork...I love it!!!:)

Thank you whiskey, glad you are happy with it. It was a pleasure making it for you. Enjoy.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Thanks everyone for your orders, I'm pretty much caught up now and want to work out a more generic caddy for tubes. Feel free to order a custom tho. I have some Red oak, walnut, as well as the usual lighter wood. The walnut is a thicker block than I like, so need to see about getting it cut down some. For the last few days I've had a virus of some kind that has been kicking my b**t, plus the outside temp has been 110+ degrees for the last few days, so got kinda slowed down on what I want to do. Feeling better this morning tho, and the weather is supposed to be "cooling" down a bit, so hopefully I can get back at it. Thanks again for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread