Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Sorry to hear you been under the weather can't wait to get my caddy will post a response once I do

Thanks crankyfuzz, I appreciate it. Went to the DR. yesterday and they did an xray, now want to do one of those scans this morning. Doesn't sound like anything serious, just that the xray didn't give a clear enough pic of what is going on there.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Hey Paul, not sure how I missed your thread opening. Congrats on the supplier status! Glad you figured out the photo bucket thing.

Just wanted to tell you that the rules for setting up a thread are different that a post within a thread. There are limits to how many photos you post in your starting thread post (and the size of the photos too) but there is no size restriction on the posts you make within your thread, only on the original post.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hey Paul, not sure how I missed your thread opening. Congrats on the supplier status! Glad you figured out the photo bucket thing.

Just wanted to tell you that the rules for setting up a thread are different that a post within a thread. There are limits to how many photos you post in your starting thread post (and the size of the photos too) but there is no size restriction on the posts you make within your thread, only on the original post.

Hey Steve, thanks, I didn't realize that. Was all kinda confusing for a while. Sometimes still is:laugh:
Forget sometimes where I can and can't post now, but at least I'm automatically denied when I forget.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Paul, I got my caddy and it is just beautiful I love it!!!! It is the perfect size everything fits perfectly and I love the color of the felt and wood thank you so much for your great craftsmanship.

Thanks crankyfuzz, glad you like it, and it's working for you. Let me know how that ggts is, when you get it. Congrats again on the win.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Ohhhhhh can't wait to get mine!!!!!!!!! It looks beautiful and the price is amazing. Thank you Paul

Thank you kellie, and your welcome. I enjoy working on these. I'm tired of making big things like book cases, nite stands, blanket chests, ect, ect., and wrestling all those big pieces of wood around. This keeps me into the woodworking doing something I enjoy.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Really nice caddies. I may want one for my 3.7 and 5v boxmods with room for my all day vape juice bottles, & maybe a spot for atty's etc. I will look at your pics again and see if anything will work for me. :)

Hi Rena. Thanks for your interest. I'm sure we can come up with something that will work for you. Shoot me a pm and we can work it out. I am trying to get some like this made up for Steve's FBM's. This one holds a 5v and a 3v, one 10ml bottle and four 14500 batts. I can go bigger to get more spots for things.

Capture.jpg

minx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
South Florida
I just wanted to post to let people know how great it is dealing with Paul. My caddy is in the works, made exactly the way I wanted, and he has kept me updated (with pictures) each step of the way. So far it is looking fantastic and I can't wait to see the finished piece. Thanks Paul for sharing your craft

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
I just wanted to post to let people know how great it is dealing with Paul. My caddy is in the works, made exactly the way I wanted, and he has kept me updated (with pictures) each step of the way. So far it is looking fantastic and I can't wait to see the finished piece. Thanks Paul for sharing your craft

Thank you minx. I enjoy doing these. Everyone wants something a little different, so it keeps it interesting and excercises the ol grey matter.:)

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Ill definitely be ordering one of these from you once i can get enough mods to justify the purchase of a stand for them lol.

Ok MiXoLoGIST, enjoy buying those mods. I have enough stuff here that I need to make me something new for everything:laugh:
If I may ask, what area of So. Cal. are you in?

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
I am in the IE also. High Desert specifically.

Ahh, just up the "hill" from me.
Judging from your screen name and avatar, I assume you make your own beer? I'm wondering if you also diy your e liquids, I may be in need of advice in that area, e liquids that is, starting to think about that, but find the e juice calculator hard to figure out.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Yeah just up the hill lol. No I dont make my own beer. Im a Bartender. Mixologist is just a fancy name for a bartender that specializes in mixed drinks and shots pretty much. At this time i dont do DIY e liquid although many have told me i should to make the popular mixed drink flavors lol.

Ahh, ok. Might not be a bad idea, might be a good seller.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread