Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Just an update. The brown felt caddy seen here is gone.
Pics of some completed caddys are here: Completed Caddys pictures by oplholik - Photobucket

I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday.

Capture11.jpg

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Now that all the Thanksgiving travelers are home, and all the shopping madness is over, the wife and I are heading for Palm Springs for the day. Should be in the mid 80's there today. I will definately be keeping an eye out for any interesting vaping stuff. Have a good week everyone.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
I am a woodworking hobbyist, and after making a few caddy’s for myself to help keep my precious pv’s in order, I thought maybe some of you might like a chance to get something that is, hopefully, unique, and special, for your pv organization.

From time to time, I’ll put up some pics of what I’m working on, and maybe even do some to your specs as far as the sizes of the holes you need for your pv. The shapes of the caddy will be pretty standard, the woods used will vary occasionaly, with an occasional exotic wood when I find a piece that can be stabilized without cracking.

I want to keep prices reasonable, as I realize that our money also needs to be spent on the necessities of vaping.

If I make something specific to fit your pv as far as hole, or slot size, I will need accurate, diameter dimensions for a tube pv, batteries, ect., and width, and thickness dimensions for a box mod.

Prices will generally run in the $20.00 to $30.00 range, there will be some a little less, and some a little more.
Payment will be by PayPal, as goods. I invoice when the caddy is ready to ship.

The caddys do take some time to complete, so some patience is required as I cannot mass produce these.

If there are any questions, feel free to pm, or e-mail me.
E-mail is: oplholik{#@}roadrunner.com Just correct the link.

Some examples of caddys I have made is here: Completed Caddys pictures by oplholik - Photobucket

Thanks all,
Paul

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
I went to the lumber store this morning for some more red oak and picked up some Peruvian Walnut also, so now have some walnut. These boards are just short of 3/4" thick, which I lamininate two together to make just a tick under 1-1/2" thick. This is a good thickness for depth of holes, and it just fits in a small priority flat rate box. If you have any questions, and are interested shoot me a pm. Some completed caddys are here: Completed Caddys pictures by oplholik - Photobucket

Thanks.

Capture-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread