caffeine e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

09tmurlin

Jul 9, 2013
Paris Texas USA
this is probably a dumb question, but can caffeine be vaporized and absorbed like nicotine? i know that chemically they are similar, i wounder if it would work? if its already out there somewhere let me know, i would definitely want to try it! someone that is more familiar with creating e juice and the chemical properties of Nicoline and caffeine if its even possible.. i would love to know.
imagine your morning vape actually waking you up like a cup of coffee or a monster.. i think it would be awesome!

etrick

Jul 6, 2013
Indiana
Actually,
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/buzzaire.shtml
Could be some issues with too much, how to control how much you get, etc. Some guy at harvard last year invented that thing. Not sure if caffeine would work in an atomizer. Might not survive it, might change how it works, might get too much or too little. But it can be metabolized via inhaling it. Sounds kind of sketchy tho.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
I'm pretty sure that caffeine will be obliterated in the temps that e juice is vaporized. There was a thread about it previously. Unfortunately, you will have to consume your caffeine another way than your nicotine!

even if a vendor states that there is caffeine in their e liquid, that does not mean you will get any when it is vaporized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread