Calculator for the heavy smokers wanting to convert

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddux

Feb 26, 2014
Pipe City
Attached is my calculator which I have already received an "infraction" for trying to share.

It will help you HEAVY smokers switch to "vaping" in a more healthier manner; no overdoses or vomiting or "cranials", or belching, other things not being truthfully revealed.

I have spent a lot of time on this, it has become a battle just to share it.

If it is removed again, I'll just go post to another forum...it's the only reason why I joined, TO SHARE!
... there always seem to be some other agenda behind forums.

Use the calculator to find YOUR recommended nicotine level and you can't go wrong!
No other calculator I have found to have this.

One note:
From an e-cig website, use the nicotine estimate/cig per their website, that is:
(18mg is default).

- Non nicotine: 0 mg nicotine, which is equivalent to No Nicotine.
- Low density: 6 mg nicotine, which is equivalent to Ultra Light Strength Cigarettes.
- Medium density: 12 mg nicotine,which is equivalent to Medium Strength Cigarettes.
- High density: 18 mg nicotine, which is equivalent to Regular Strength Cigarettes.
- XHigh density: 24 mg nicotine, which is equivalent to Strong Cigarettes.
- XXHigh density: 36 mg nicotine, which is equivalent to Very Strong Cigarettes.
- XXXHigh density: 48 mg nicotine, which is equivalent to Super Strong Cigarettes.

So, if you smoke Winstons, set at around 18mg;
Gudang Garam, 36mg, etc.

Attachments

• TedzJuiceCulator.zip
    32.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

msdarlene

Apr 27, 2014
New Hampshire
The calculator downloaded as a read only zip file, so it wasn't handy for me to use. I have been wondering though....maybe you can answer my question. I used to smoke a pack a day light analogs. Now I vape aprox 2 ml of 18mg with 60pg/40vg. Am I consuming more or less nicotine vaping? It's only been 11 days since quitting, and I'm VERY pleased with the results. Just wondering if I'm vaping too much or too little on a comparisons sake.......do tell!

Mada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
Egypt
The calculator downloaded as a read only zip file, so it wasn't handy for me to use. I have been wondering though....maybe you can answer my question. I used to smoke a pack a day light analogs. Now I vape aprox 2 ml of 18mg with 60pg/40vg. Am I consuming more or less nicotine vaping? It's only been 11 days since quitting, and I'm VERY pleased with the results. Just wondering if I'm vaping too much or too little on a comparisons sake.......do tell!
Two ml per day at 18mg as startup for quitting is great !! Stick to that, and you can later (in a month) start trying 12 mg...good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread