Status
Not open for further replies.

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
For your vaping pleasure, the Calix v3 !
As always, entirely out of SS304L, the safest SS for vaping. Pop-out top cap, no threads any more, making refilling a breeze. Quartz-glass tube as standard. 2ml official capacity. Air flow control ring has been added. The sleeve's windows have become bigger for more visibility of the chamber-tank. 40mm tall, 22mm lower and upper diameter, 23mm middle diameter. New screws with wider heads have been added to grip even the thickest wires. Spares and drip tip included. Release date will be announced shortly.
16442952_716130168555127_137109962_o.jpg
Cage.jpg
16442973_716125428555601_162284222_o.jpg

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
@stanleybb50

Check this out!

Hey Billie!

Very excited to see new gear from ByLeo!!!

Is it too soon to inquire about a P3 base for this model? [emoji13][emoji13]

Can't wait to add this beauty to my collection!!!
It will come only as it is in the pictures. Unfortunately, to save cost and release it cheaper we had to limit the production to one design. The sleeves though (Sleeves for the Calix Caged Tube - By Leo) will fit properly.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
It will come only as it is in the pictures. Unfortunately, to save cost and release it cheaper we had to limit the production to one design. The sleeves though (Sleeves for the Calix Caged Tube - By Leo) will fit properly.

That makes sense!

Thank you for keeping price in mind!

Will the upper body/tank&cap section of the V3 fit on the previous Calix bases?

Reactions: Billie-cig

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
That makes sense!

Thank you for keeping price in mind!

Will the upper body/tank&cap section of the V3 fit on the previous Calix bases?
Yes, although the chamber is shorter than the one on the Calix v2 and longer than the one on the Nano.
The only component same in dimensions is the SS cup (the screws are different there as well)

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Yes, there will be an upgrade kit for the base in 2-3 months. Not for the top cap though.
Ok Billie. That is fantastic. It is really wonderful how backwardly compatible so much of these developments are. The Calix is almost a chameleon in terms of how customisable it has become. I think that is what you were aiming for and if so, you guys have really pulled it off!! Brilliant stuff!

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Ok Billie. That is fantastic. It is really wonderful how backwardly compatible so much of these developments are. The Calix is almost a chameleon in terms of how customisable it has become. I think that is what you were aiming for and if so, you guys have really pulled it off!! Brilliant stuff!
Thank you very much! :D
Yes, we were aiming to make it a vaping platform around the SS cup. :)

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I'm in love with the top cap. No threads at last! :D

It's a seriously ingenious design, and I had never even thought about how to remove the threads.

I never thought the threads were a problem to begin with, but now that I've seen the V3, it makes a lot of sense to remove them.

I'm always trying to see further down the road, so I'm really curious and excited to see what other accessories/tanks/stuff comes out for this tank!

Love it!
[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Reactions: Billie-cig
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread