Not open for further replies.

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Still waiting on my tracking number...

I usually try not to track purchase from overseas, since they can end up sitting in a single location for several days, just teasing me.

But I'm anxious to try the new Calix!!!
Sent it on 2/7. Please check your spam folder. I'll send it to you in a PM as well to be sure :)

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
No worries!
Just mentioning it so you can get notified in the future :)

Well this was all my error!

The email that says "You'll get a tracking number soon." arrived AFTER the tracking number!

So I had already filed the tracking number into the ByLeo folder and didn't realize it!

Thanks again Billie.
Awesome as always!

Reactions: Billie-cig

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Ain't she a beaut?

7148dba6fd32f30e84fb93640f62bb54.jpg

Twisted 28g Kanthal, 5/6 wraps, 5/64-2mm, 0.65~ ohms, 25 watts on a Radius.

All air holes open.

BLISS.

Same build I put in all my Calix v2's...yet somehow this feels better.

I don't know how!

Much how people say (or used to say) that Kayfuns & Provaris were meant for each other...I would ABSOLUTELY say the same thing about the Calix (any version).

I have a Calix v1 with a single wire 28g, 5/6 wrap, 5/64-2mm, 1.2 ohm coil running at 10 watts on my Provari Classic

Same build and set up on my P3.

I have the same twisted wire set up in TWO Calix P3v2's that I run on two other Radii.

Lastly, I have the same twisted wire set up in a Calix 510v2 on another Radius.

Essentially, my tank line up is all Calix and KF4.

Throw a Rose V3 in there, a Kabuki, and a couple of Serpent Mini's (not high end but damn good for a $20 clouds-bro tank)...these all make a random cameo once in a while.

So...

I have six Calix total, and four KF4's...not that I'm trying to brag, but I'm suddenly realizing (now that I count them) that I've gone Calix crazy!

I really cannot think of how else this atomizer could be improved upon for a Calix v4...

Billie, you're just gonna have to dream up some new atomizer, because the Calix V3 is the Calix PERFECTED.

Thank you Billie!
Thank you Team ByLeo!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Ain't she a beaut?

7148dba6fd32f30e84fb93640f62bb54.jpg

Twisted 28g Kanthal, 5/6 wraps, 5/64-2mm, 0.65~ ohms, 25 watts on a Radius.

All air holes open.

BLISS.

Same build I put in all my Calix v2's...yet somehow this feels better.

I don't know how!

Much how people say (or used to say) that Kayfuns & Provaris were meant for each other...I would ABSOLUTELY say the same thing about the Calix (any version).

I have a Calix v1 with a single wire 28g, 5/6 wrap, 5/64-2mm, 1.2 ohm coil running at 10 watts on my Provari Classic

Same build and set up on my P3.

I have the same twisted wire set up in TWO Calix P3v2's that I run on two other Radii.

Lastly, I have the same twisted wire set up in a Calix 510v2 on another Radius.

Essentially, my tank line up is all Calix and KF4.

Throw a Rose V3 in there, a Kabuki, and a couple of Serpent Mini's (not high end but damn good for a $20 clouds-bro tank)...these all make a random cameo once in a while.

So...

I have six Calix total, and four KF4's...not that I'm trying to brag, but I'm suddenly realizing (now that I count them) that I've gone Calix crazy!

I really cannot think of how else this atomizer could be improved upon for a Calix v4...

Billie, you're just gonna have to dream up some new atomizer, because the Calix V3 is the Calix PERFECTED.

Thank you Billie!
Thank you Team ByLeo!
That's looking great HB!

m.p.z

Nov 17, 2013
IE
thanks qorax for your effort to make another great video review

could you and billie please clarify few things for me
- is the ss cup the same as on v2? / by the bigger screws, do you mean the head or the thread as well?
- is the glass of the same size as the v2?
- is the new deck compatible with v2 bell, cage, ss cup?

billie,
- will you be selling the new deck separately for people who maybe want to keep the v2 and just replace the deck?
- when can we expect the v3 to be back in stock?
thanks

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
thanks qorax for your effort to make another great video review

could you and billie please clarify few things for me
- is the ss cup the same as on v2? / by the bigger screws, do you mean the head or the thread as well?
- is the glass of the same size as the v2?
- is the new deck compatible with v2 bell, cage, ss cup?

billie,
- will you be selling the new deck separately for people who maybe want to keep the v2 and just replace the deck?
- when can we expect the v3 to be back in stock?
thanks
The SS cup is the same. The screws installed have a wider head with the same length threaded part as the old ones. In the package we include screws with wider head and longer threaded part as well.
The glass tube is the same size as in the Calix v2 Cage sleeve.
The new base is compatible with the v2 and an upgrade kit will be available in 2-3 months. The top cap is not compatible with the v2/v1.
The v3 will be back in stock in about 3-4 weeks.

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
Hi all :) I've been away for some time... since before any of the Apollo and Calix releases. The Calix v3 had caught my eye and I'm anxious to get a chance to try it so I'm definitely waiting for word on the next release date!

I've already checked out Q's excellent review and build so I already know I need to keep a lookout for a spare glass tank to order when purchasing.

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
so, I think I'm a bit confused, here so I'll post my question, here.

Assuming the Calix v3 is available for purchase again soon, which optional cage tanks can I purchase from the byleo.com website that are compatible? (as is stated in Q's Calix v3 review)

Also, is there a completely SS tank/armor available that can be used without the quartz glass? I ask because I haven't had a glass tank for a long time but previous history shows that I can be somewhat klutzy and I'd like to have a backup so that, if I somehow break the glass, the atty is still usable until I can source a replacement.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
so, I think I'm a bit confused, here so I'll post my question, here.

Assuming the Calix v3 is available for purchase again soon, which optional cage tanks can I purchase from the byleo.com website that are compatible? (as is stated in Q's Calix v3 review)

Also, is there a completely SS tank/armor available that can be used without the quartz glass? I ask because I haven't had a glass tank for a long time but previous history shows that I can be somewhat klutzy and I'd like to have a backup so that, if I somehow break the glass, the atty is still usable until I can source a replacement.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Any Calix cage tank option on the website is compatible with the V3.

The V3 cage tank is compatible with the v1 and v2 units as well.

I haven't checked for the full metal tank, but I'm sure the v2 metal tank fits the V3.

Reactions: cliffy15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread