Call to Action: Australia needs our help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diche

Jan 23, 2015
West Yorkshire
Two ways to help vaping this week:

This week, we're revisiting two previous Call to Actions. A few of you may have completed both, in which case please help by sharing this post.

vaping is under threat worldwide – at Vapers in Power we believe that the fight to save vaping is an international one, and that when vapers act together, every country benefits.

So, we're reaching out to Western Australia, to give a boost to the vapers there where the sale of mods and nicotine liquid is illegal. ( http://goo.gl/AUo1C3 )

1. Donate something to Vince van Heerden's crowdfund to help pay his legal costs as the small ex-business owner battles the state authorities that have used the law intended to ban candy cigarettes to ban ecigs. If you are unfamiliar with his story you can read it in the crowdfunding link below – its a shocker. The Western Australians have done amazingly, but are still short of the money they need to pay for their appeal. Any donation, no matter how small will help revitalize them as they prepare for the case in the Autumn.
Ecigs. Our right not to smoke Tobacco. by Vince van Heerden - GoFundMe

2. Sign and share this petition – don't let the Aussies get battle weary! Send them some vaper-love and remind them that they are not in this alone. Petition · WA Health Minister, please legalise PVs · Change.org

Thank you.

Calls to action — Vapers In Power

Vince unfortunately may well lose his house in his battle to overturn the Western Australian decision. I have donated as much as I can and am looking at doing more to help (I live in WA).

As an on and off smoker I found that my addiction really held back my cycling (for health, and lets face it, enjoying accelerating past the "other guy" on the bike). Now I can enjoy the same sensation, get my nic fix and still ride as well as if I didn't vape.

Am considering a ride to raise money to help Vince but not sure how to promote it or even where to start.

Just a thought at this time but am mindful that time is running out...

Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Grant

Reactions: Lessifer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread