Not open for further replies.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I did fill out the survey on Wednesday August 13th, 2014...it was number 1172...but when I checked the posted response on Survey Monkey on Saturday...it had parts of my response seemingly deleted as well as a contradictory response posted in grey rather than black and white...please check into it whether Survey Monkey is having glitches or if this is done deliberately to mask the responders information (one of the deletions was the FDA tracking number I supplied).

I've passed along the query to Kristin, and she's going to check into it.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I did fill out the survey on Wednesday August 13th, 2014...it was number 1172...but when I checked the posted response on Survey Monkey on Saturday...it had parts of my response seemingly deleted as well as a contradictory response posted in grey rather than black and white...please check into it whether Survey Monkey is having glitches or if this is done deliberately to mask the responders information (one of the deletions was the FDA tracking number I supplied).

I have no idea why it would have done that. We aren't editing any of the comments. But if this is you (#1170 with the username "lord" and FDA tracking number 1jy-8dor-wae6): https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-58MVPHB8/browse/ it seems the whole comment is there and nothing is grey. If you didn't complete the survey, sections you didn't complete would be grey, though. (See the incompleted submission #1171 as an example)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread