• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Called up for statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
So sorry to hear that.. At times I dun really understand them.. I would think they have more important issues at hand to handle than to come down hard on things like vaping and Shisha.. A much more healthier alternatives to actual smoking.. Or at the very least they need to start their own studies on it.. If they are still not convince on the information freely available..

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
So sorry to hear that.. At times I dun really understand them.. I would think they have more important issues at hand to handle than to come down hard on things like vaping and Shisha.. A much more healthier alternatives to actual smoking.. Or at the very least they need to start their own studies on it.. If they are still not convince on the information freely available..

Vaping and Shisha is an important issue for them, because money. They earn a .... load of money off of tobacco cigarettes. if people stop smoking tobacco, there goes all their money. Thats why it is impt to them. All they care about is money.

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
Vaping and Shisha is an important issue for them, because money. They earn a .... load of money off of tobacco cigarettes. if people stop smoking tobacco, there goes all their money. Thats why it is impt to them. All they care about is money.

Yes I agree.. I do hope they can at least regulate if they are so worry about lost tax. I m pretty sure vapers would be more than happy to pay.. Rather than play hide and seek.. Win win for both..

Jun Andaakabaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
Little Red Dot

i couldnt agreed more, basically trading our lives for money. FFS

Bakpau

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
The country of bun
Treat the country as a big company.If you are a company,would you have want less money?I doubt so.

Many will say no but we all know when the money is place in front of you,hundreds of milion.You will be willing to sacrifice many,as long as it is not direct murder.

At least for me,i won't be fake.If i can earn that much money,a few lifes is nothing.This is the cold hard truth.

Jun Andaakabaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
Little Red Dot
Treat the country as a big company.If you are a company,would you have want less money?I doubt so.

Many will say no but we all know when the money is place in front of you,hundreds of milion.You will be willing to sacrifice many,as long as it is not direct murder.

At least for me,i won't be fake.If i can earn that much money,a few lifes is nothing.This is the cold hard truth.

Typical i might say. With that much money what can you do with it? regenerate it and make more money right? Hence the quote "the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer" and it doesnt solve everthing, simply what we needed is call for balance.

Jun Andaakabaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
Little Red Dot
Crony Capitalism?
yeah practically the same la, just that mine were simply a much grounded metaphorical statement.

'
I had a message meant for the OP only, that shut down after 5 minutes. So that was the "after". :laugh:

ooh i thought i was causing a stir among what i posted here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread