• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Called up for statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

omezarn

Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
SG
hi guys.. not to hijack op's thread.. but since we are on the same page..

as I mentioned, got a 'note' my package being diverted/referred to HiSiAm... any bros here got 'note' before? apart from op's 1 year wait, anyone with similar experience?

cheers

Initially I got a letter from Singpost. stating that my pkg is sent to relevant authority. After a year they called me up for statement.

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Initially I got a letter from Singpost. stating that my pkg is sent to relevant authority. After a year they called me up for statement.

That is what most of us received, and maybe soon it will be our turn to go down, but since you said they just issue a warning then well would be fine i guess.. hmmm

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
I dont get why some of you can come and "show off" you got how many letters..if you dont know how,dont risk it.You are just making it worst for people here.2cent

I guess they're not showing off, but rather sharing experiences, it's always nice to know someone has been in your shoes before. Also, most of us trial and error to bring it in. Mostly by luck yes but there are also ways that "confirm receive" although most who just started won't know about it until awhile later.. The thing is we want to promote ecigs, and help people get off analogs, also we can't tell them how to at first since most of us here are cautious. The way I see it is that hose people sharing how many letters they got are actually trying to make the rest feel more at ease well I guess that's their intention.. right?

nuvole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Sillypore
I dont get why some of you can come and "show off" you got how many letters..if you dont know how,dont risk it.You are just making it worst for people here.2cent

We are(At least I am) crying in pain whenever we received those letter.
Let's face it, no one will share shipping method that "may" works.
Every one of us did the same trying shipping method one by one... meaning sure will kenna one.
By posting here give others some rough idea the possibility of burn their hard cash for a letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread