Calling all FORMER ULTRA BETA TESTERS!!!!! and a few new ones too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hey folks....we have some new coils for you to test. This beta test is for former ULTRA testers who took the time to do some good review work for us. OR anyone new who is willing to commit to providing detailed accurate information. If your new to our beta tests your going to need a setup that can use a Protank type coil. Anything goes....as long as you tell us exactly what you were using. Everything matters...voltage, PG/VG ratio of liquid and even the flavor of the liquid.

Just to be clear...this is not a trick. :) These really are completely new and different coils. I will only tell you one thing specific and thats just so you don't drive yourself insane overthinking it...LOL. You will notice a specific "anatomical" difference about these coils...the have a slot at the top of the upper tube. This has NO bearing on the function of the coil...it was simply put there because someone thought it would be nice if the customer could use a screwdriver instead of their fingers.

Please don't alter them in anyway IE..remove the flavor wick....take off the chimney and monkey with the coil wraps, etc.....we need to know how they perform out of the box. If you deem the coil has failed..then have at it. :) Tell us if what you did fixed the issue.

Everyone will get 5 coils. I will take the first 20 people that can follow directions and send an email to service@us.smokestik.com with Coil Test Oct 2014 in the subject line. In that email you MUST give me your ECF handle...your real name.....your email address....and your shipping info if I don't already have it.

Cheers!!!

And of course...there will be a contest at the end of this to give away a couple ULTRA kits to the participants that have not already recieved one.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thanks everyone....will start send them out this week. If you get something that is different from what I already described don't worry....we have a couple different things we are trying....and we will know exactly what we sent you. Since this is a true beta test and not products that are for sale yet please EMAIL me your comments...dont post them.

Thanks again!!! :vapor:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thank you everyone!!! I have received all your emails and have them stashed in a special folder. I'm working on a surprise item for all of you to test along with the coils so it might actually be another couple weeks..but we think it will be worth it. I'll leave this thread open for a while longer since I would like to have about 20 people.

Cheers!

beta catsters.....
h17555658

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread