Calling all FORMER ULTRA BETA TESTERS!!!!! and a few new ones too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Amraann I have searched our entire email system and don't find anything from you . So please resend the email for the coils test. The instructions were to send an email with October 2014 coil test in the subject line and then your name/addy/ecf handle/and email in the body of the text. As soon as I get that I'll send out your stuff...be sure and tell me what flavor and strength. LK

Resent! Thanks!!!

ETA~
Just saw your above post.. I resent but just in case
I would like the summer cobbler in 18mg Please :)

Last edited:

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
Ok, it's been a week and the coils have been great. I have used them in a Smok Trophy tank, Protank 2 and of course a AROTANK.
No problems, in fact not even any leaks or gurgles. I am impressed and like them.
If you stock them, how will they be listed, so I can get some more...
I have more of the above I will need them for. Beats the kanger coils hands down and the just a little better than the smok trophy coils.

I need more. laughs....

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I will check for your email rbeckys8...I do have yours olscratchy. You all can just go ahead and post your findings.....if there is any problems we want to be up front about them...especially if any of you find tanks they will NOT work with....we want people to know that ahead of time.

Here is where you can buy them:

http://www.smokestikultra.com/products/SmokeStik-ULTRA-Replacement-Coils-(3-Pack).html

for the next two days ALL shipping is FREE!!! so now is a good time to get them.

ECF2015 is your coupon code to get 15% off everything in your order any time. If it doesn't work something is wrong so be sure and let me know. You do have to click the APPLY button before you check out!!!

Cheers and Happy New Year everyone!!! Thank you for all your help. And of course....stay tuned. ;)

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Was getting ready to send this in an email then I seen the post saying to put it here, so...

Here’s my coil review with info on how they were used and my findings.

All 3 in PT2 with AFC

Juice – Strawberry Rush 18mg
Amount vaped so far – 7-8 ml
Device – itaste VV3.0
Tried various settings 6 – 11 watts. Found best flavor at 7w.
Coil registered at 2.3 ohms
Juice –cinnamon whiskey 24mg 60pg/40pg
Amount vaped so far – 5 ml
Device - istick
Tried various settings 6 – 12 watts. Found best flavor at 9w
Coil registered at 2.3 ohms
Juice – ryld8 16mg 70pg/30vg
Amount vaped so far – 5 ml
Device – Ego VV battery
Tried various settings 3.5 – 4.4 volts. Found best flavor at 4.1v
Coil registered at 2.2 ohms

Findings that were equal for all 3:
Fairly quick wicking. No leaking. No dry hits. Got flavor and good vapor every inhale.
Had to keep AFC fully open or coil would get too much juice. Didn’t quite get to gurgling but was close. Occasionally get a humming/vibration in the coil area that I’ve never had with Kanger or Smok coils. I think this is from the fast wicking and happens less with the fully open AFC.
Performance has remained consistent in flavor, amount of vapor and resistance.
The screwdriver slot is nice – tried it out a couple times when refilling – I always check the coil to make sure it’s properly seated whenever I take the base off.
Having a choice of resistance would be nice. Maybe also make them at 1.8 and 2.0 ohms. (I’d volunteer to test those for you)
I rate these better than Kanger as they are more consistent during use along with the performance being the same for each coil. They seem to be pretty equal to the Smok coils – cost would be a deciding factor here.

Thanks for the opportunity to test these (and the juice)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread