Calling all from washington state!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwolfrob

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Spokane,Wa
Hello to everyone of Washington state! I am trying to put together a good group fer everyone of Washington. I know there is already 2 groups on here but I personally am not too fond of them but that's my opinion.

So if you are interested in joining send me a private message or post to the thread and I will see how it adds up.

hope to hear from ya and Happy vaping!!:lol::D

cyberwolfrob

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Spokane,Wa
Hey I'm in Spokane also. Just moved here about a month ago. Seems like us on the east side are better off joining the Idaho groups. :pNo love for the east side. :mad: Need an E Washington / Chimney looking part of Idaho group. :D

Alright dude. welcome to spokane and I am sure you will love it. so are you interested in joining? it would be great. I'm sure we can add in some Idaho here and there. post falls kelogg etc.. get back at me and let me know what ya think.:)

tony206

Moved On
Sep 25, 2009
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

cyberwolfrob

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Spokane,Wa
I'm new to the forum...not sure what I'm doing. My husband (athlon14) is a pro at this. Been vaping since May but a full time non-smoker for only 20 days. Cough is gone! I'm from Yakima so I would love to join an 'east side' group!
Well i do encourage you to talk to your husband on how to get with the group. We would all love to have ya there. Or if ya would like I can send the link. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread