Calling all Fruit Lovers, would love your opinion on the best fruit flavors you have had !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leni.is.vaping

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
I don't normally like fruit juices. Bought many, disliked 95% of them (which is unfortunate). But there are 2 that I REALLY liked: GoodLife Melon Boba (you can really taste the melon, and the base is thick/syrupy without being too sweet). The other is Gemini Enter the Dragon (it has dragonfruit) - that stuff is AMAZING!!!

Reactions: figment_oyi
I love me some fruity e-liquids. The brighter the better. The best I've had are

nJoy Artist Series Samba Sun(made by a guy from GoodLife Vapor) - Clementine, Marshmallow, Peach, and Apricot.

Cleveland Steamer's S.P.T - Strawberry, Peach, Tangerine.

Gallery's Farmers Daughter - Peach with a teeeny bit of cream. However in my Subtank all I really taste is fresh peach.

Dom NY

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
New York
Mountian oak Vapors has some really good ones:

Lemonade: Red Drop (Just like a sonic limeade with raspberry.
Agreed 100%, MOV Red Drop is amazing!
Red Drop | Raspberry Limeade Flavored E-Liquid 100% Made in the USA only at Mountain Oak Vapors

MO-SW-1002-2T.jpg

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Gonna have to say we all have individual tastes, or YMMV...
I wish we all had the same sometimes because I will often get something that others rave about and I don't care for.
And I vape pretty much just fruit vapes all the time; no tobacco flavors.

For at least a year I was stuck on Bamskilicious Lychee, and then moved into Fischers Loverbird (Mango Lychee)... still love it.

But for the last 4 months have been buying multiple 120ml bottles of Must Vapes Handlebar (3mg nic for me so i vape a lot).
Its a Peach/Pineapple Margarita that just hits the spot!
I tried mixing a DIY Peach/Pineapple/Lime mix that helps stave of the $ expense... but haven't steeled myself not to reorder Handlebar when I get low.

Also Must Vapes Pencil has been another ADV for me... Pear a la mode. Its light on the pear and I've mixed it with Commodore Pearry from Charlie Noble whose pear flavor is more distinct... not a sweet pear but very natural tasting... the two together seem to balance it all out imo.

Needless to say, this is not an inXpensive habit anymore.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I've had two wonderful Strawberries and several awful ones, same with peach and pineapple and blueberry.

For true fresh strawberry taste it's been Backwoods Brew and Nite Lite Vapor for the good stuff. :)

I recommend both companies for nice fresh fruity flavors. Rarely disappointed with either company.

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
I'm actually surprised that I like fruit flavors. Not all. I prefer the light sweet kind. Melons, strawberry,mangos. And it doesn't qualify as a fruit but I LOVE Honeysuckle. NOV does a decent Honeydew.I wanna try Vape Kitchens fruit flavors.Does anyone recommend one? Tried the toasted coconut...not for me.

I'm actually surprised that I like fruit flavors. Not all. I prefer the light sweet kind. Melons, strawberry,mangos. And it doesn't qualify as a fruit but I LOVE Honeysuckle. NOV does a decent Honeydew.I wanna try Vape Kitchens fruit flavors.Does anyone recommend one? Tried the toasted coconut...not for me.
Velvet Clouds Strawb-Gwab is a very light strawberry and Melonomenon is a nice honeydew, cucumber, peach. Melon menon is a bolder taste

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
[QE="HumboldtGuy13, post: 16155026, member: 252518"]Velvet Clouds Strawb-Gwab is a very light strawberry and Melonomenon is a nice honeydew, cucumber, peach. Melon menon is a bolder taste

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
I don't mind strong flavor, just like less pungent type of fruits, like blackberry. I'm vaping Peache Guvara right now. Pretty good. I was a lilltle gun shy of peach flavors after trying peach rings from MBV. Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread