Calling all manly man mods and builds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slipbreed

Jun 6, 2015
I keep on seeing all these girly bejeweled mods on here and the glare off them hurts me eyes! (lol not really)

Men of vaping I summon you! show me what your mods and builds are made of, post some pictures of your prized jewels that are not bejeweled but that will catch the eye of vapors everywhere whether they are some sick awesome build or a set up that works wonderfully for you!

I'm curious to see what all combinations people have and what sick builds people are doing in their basements nowadays :)

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
vape.jpg

Nothin' girly here. I just got the IPV4 yesterday and it's not in the pic. Nor is my Magneto and a few more tanks. All stainless, brushed, and black and chrome. I don't do any crazy builds, so nothing fancy to show off there. Just basic nichrome and kanthal. But zero girly-factor.

Reactions: slipbreed

slipbreed

Jun 6, 2015
View attachment 467997
Nothin' girly here. I just got the IPV4 yesterday and it's not in the pic. Nor is my Magneto and a few more tanks. All stainless, brushed, and black and chrome. I don't do any crazy builds, so nothing fancy to show off there. Just basic nichrome and kanthal. But zero girly-factor.
lol very manly indeed, and lucky! im thinking of getting an ipv 4 as well (have the numero 3 at the moment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread