Calling all manly man mods and builds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedForeman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
Georgia
This is it for me. An older provari that used to be chrome all over. Now that all the little chips of plating have rubbed off into my fingers, it's getting more of a smooth stainless appearance. Some would suggest a colorful wrap, but that's the sort of thing a girly man would do. It's taken a few tumbles several feet to the concrete and flown apart. No problemo, just collect the pieces and press it back together in the vice. I just got fresh batteries for the second time, after about two years they just don't hold a charge like they ought to. Now back to filling and charging once per day.

beat-up-pv.JPG

The dark wood background enhances the manliness. It wouldn't look right on a kitchen counter for example, a place a man doesn't belong.

I realize that last picture wasn't manly enough so I looked up manly things and realized it was the backdrop that mattered.

Edit: i'm still doing it wrong now they just look tiny. More research into manly things is needed.
Maybe something besides a girly sportster? Although the age of it makes it a tiny bit less girly. The wood lathe is a little better. Although woodworking men usually sip $10 coffees with a pinky in the air and tend to be able to answer art questions correctly on game shows. Close call, either way.

My setup parked in it's home away from home. Right next to a proper 13 speed shifter and the air brake knobs.

KW-cupholder.jpg

It just wouldn't look the same next to the shifter in a Camry or a Volvo wagon.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
That'll work. Even better once that setup gets some bruises after flying out of your pocket while getting air on the dirt bikes stowed in the back of that pickup LOL.

Like this?
IMG_0054.jpg

Water.jpg

Water1.jpg

Only pic I have of me jumping (about 7 yrs ago)
5-8%20040_zpsndk1gabe.jpg

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Manly men use steel wicks
:)

SMPL with Kraken, nite ize flashlight/mod holder, zt350 and battery case.

Brass workhorse with CEO atty and ultra manly Hudson Bay knife.

My wife bought a Loofa once...
I told her "the only Loofa allowed in my house is Loofa Vandross!"
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread