Status
Not open for further replies.

Teo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Appleton, WI
This is why I'm starting this thread.

Now Let's get to The View and make ourselves heard. Here is the web page to make a comment and make this a reality!

The View | Contact

THANKYOU for starting this very important posting! I also took the time to send them a link and my reason for finally giving up those rolled up tar paper time bombs! Hopefully they will contact you to tell your story and to represent US on World TV to tell it! :2cool:

Hello Whoopi and The View!

Please visit http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ng-all-medical-personell-all-ecf-members.html

If I did-not immediately give up smoking REAL cigarettes by converting to vaping? I would not have recovered from my Stroke on April 8 2010 so quickly! All of my attending Doctors are for anything that helps us break free from analogs as we call them. Please take a few minutes of your time to review WHAT e-vaping has done for thousands of Us! I believe you will be amazed by the results! Thankyou for your time and attention to our suggestion.

Teo, Proud ECF member proudly serving Entertainers of our World Talent Agency | Booking Agent | Entertainment Agency | Corporate Event Planning | Home Page

Teo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Appleton, WI
Teo, That is awesome. you have many blessings ahead of you in your long journey we call life. At least now, it's a healthier one.

Hello cdrtrip,
YOU are the spark that started this! THANKYOU! :toast:

Please keep it going to keep Us motivated and vocal. I always preach to the Artists we associate with (and anyone else that hears?) Stand on the Mountain Top and scream out your lungs - HERE WE ARE! :2cool: For locking oneself in a closet and whispering? NO ONE hears a word spoken!

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
I am an RN
sent Whoopie a Joye 510 kit over a year ago..with a note
no reply:confused:....no note, no idea if it reached her or the bomb squad8-o
just sent a contact note as requested by the OP
pray this works
Many voices....many sounds....= LOUD
Great idea and great OP...Let's pray we are heard
Bonnie

Maybe we need a social group for nurses on ECF?:unsure:

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
i checked out the "private forum" and it dont look private since there aint a "join group" link. plus there are no posts on there. this RN is confused!

I sent contact over 1 month ago and no response. Thread shows no posts. Dunno why...
Thanks for the link anywho.
Another bumpity for a Whoopie moment....

lonercom

ECF Veteran
I went to my pulmonologist in June after vaping for 6 months. He did a quick breathing function test... the score came back at 68. 70 is the threshhold (sp) for COPD. When he did the same test in December, the score was 61!

No more inhaler.

I'm honored that you included my post to Whoopie: I just love her! I'm also happy to tell you that now I have two months of smoke free days, and I am STILL stunned! COPD symptoms are just..gone, and I feel great!

juju8212

Aug 22, 2010
Michigan
I am going to send this to the View and see if it will help... Since they won't be the first tv show to air a segment about e-cigs...

A New U.S. Health Trend?
Four very well known doctors, from the popular TV show “The Doctors”, have shared great insight with us on the topic of the electronic cigarette. The electronic cigarette was featured as one of their top 10 key health trends for 2009.
“The greatest issue with cigarettes is the 500+ other ingredients added, not just the nicotine. Do we recommend this for non-smokers? Of course not, but for current smokers this is the most revolutionary device to date” - Dr. Travis Stork

thedoctors.jpg

The Doctors, Clockwise, from left to right. Dr. Travis Stork, Dr. Jim Sears, Dr. Lisa Masterson and Dr. Drew Ordan.

None of the doctors on the show are smokers, so they used a female smoker, Beverly, as a case study. Beverly had struggled with smoking for 15 years. By day 2, this former "heavy smoker" had eliminated the use of regular cigarettes all together, and was pleased to report that she now only uses her electronic cigarette. She admits that the E-Cigarette is very satisfying and definitely recommends it to other smokers.

Here is the actual info from the show they did.
http://www.thedoctorstv.com/main/show_synopsis/90?section=synopsis

Last edited:

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
I also sent a post. Less than a week after I started using the e cig I had a doc appointment. My lungs had no wheeze for the first time in forever. The doc was quite pleased and told me to keep doing what I was doing. I also no longer use my inhaler!!

Next time you see the doctor, take in a copy of the Medical Infograph: http://www.casaa.org/files/CASAA Medical infograph(4).pdf
And perhaps run off some copies of the tri-fold brochure to pass around: http://www.casaa.org/files/CASAA-Ecig-TriFold-Brochure.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread