Calling all Nauti Mini/Triton Mini/MTL lovers out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
If your looking for a kayfun 5 clone (tobecco) brand. I bought one from vendor and transaction was good. No problems with ordering but it was pre 8/8 so I don't know anything about their verification system (ID) they use.

Eciggity has a coupon code which I applied here so you can see how much this unit would cost you in the U.S. (Hawaii) I didn't read the shipping policy either because at the time I just wanted a kayfun 5. I do love it as well. Easy to build.

I'm not pimping this vendor but this is a good buy.
kayfun v5 Clone by Tobeco

Subtotal: $26.99
Coupon: CLOUD30 -$8.10
Remove

Estimate Shipping & Tax
Grand Total: $18.89
Continue Shopping Update Cart

Proceed To Checkout
Coupon Code
If you have a coupon code, enter it in the box below and click 'Go'.

Redeem Gift Certificate
To pay for this order using a gift certificate, enter the gift certificate code in the box below and click 'Go'.

Continuity

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2015
NW, UK
I get all my stuff from Fasttech - I'm loving the Taifun GT2 v2 clone I got a few weeks ago, and am waiting on China Post to deliver my Kayfun v3+ and Flash-e-Vapor v3.

When the stuff's in stock, you're likely to receive it in just over a week-12 days if the wind's blowing right - maybe a bit quicker if you pay the slight surcharge for expedited shipping if available to your location.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Hey thanks guys!! I'm really excited about the Kayfun Mini 3 now! Are there any recommendations for what kind/gauge of wire I should use for low/average-wattage vaping? Jeez, I just realized I have a LOT more research to do when it comes to wire types, temp-control, etc. etc. :D

I run Kayfuns with 28-30ga wire at 8-10 watts with a 1.5 ohm coil. I prefer quick ramp up. With thinker gauge wire you either have to hold the button for a few seconds to heat the wire or up the wattage.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I get all my stuff from Fasttech - I'm loving the Taifun GT2 v2 clone I got a few weeks ago, and am waiting on China Post to deliver my Kayfun v3+ and Flash-e-Vapor v3.
I have a GT2. I haven't dared build it yet as the chimney (in the tank) looks even shorter than the original Taifun. How far are you 'lifting' the coil cover/ cap?

Continuity

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2015
NW, UK
I have a GT2. I haven't dared build it yet as the chimney (in the tank) looks even shorter than the original Taifun. How far are you 'lifting' the coil cover/ cap?
Until it 'clicks' (more of a finger-feel than an actual sound).

I also refuse to aknowledge that the GT2 has a 'juice control' - I just adjust the wick to suit and screw the cap down all the way - it never leaks on me at all...

Reactions: djsvapour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread