Camel Crush

Status
Not open for further replies.

imacmatt09

Jul 13, 2008
Not many people on here probably have had a Camel Crush yet because they are only available in PA for now. They are pretty much a camel light with a little blue ball in the filter. If you smoke it regularly it tastes like a full flavor. If you crush the ball in the filter it turns the cigg into a menthol. This menthol taste is amazing. It's very refreshing and cools your mouth. If you can get your hands on one you'll love it.

imacmatt09

Jul 13, 2008
yeah pennsylvania. its not an electric cigg but its good as hell. ill post a pic of the pack.

Attachments

• Photo 158.jpg
    Photo 158.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 39

UncleMidriff

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2008
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
Due to my recent conversion to drip smoking only, I'm convinced e-cigarette makers need to look closely at this.

I think what we need instead of cartridges that contain "a pack's worth of smoking" are cartridges that contain about 2 or 3 drops of e-liquid in a capsule. In my admittedly limited experience with drip smoking, 2-3 drops equal about a cigarette's worth of smoking. So, with cartridges like this, you'd just pop in a new one, give a squeeze, push a button, or whatever to break the capsule, release the liquid into the atomizer, and then enjoy your cigarette's worth of nicotine puffing.

This would give the cartridges the self-limiting nature that some of people miss about regular cigarettes, and it'd take care of the problem of cartridge fibers getting stuck in the atomizer, producing nasty tastes, smells, and potential health concerns.

bishybob

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2008
Arizona, USA
Due to my recent conversion to drip smoking only, I'm convinced e-cigarette makers need to look closely at this.

I think what we need instead of cartridges that contain "a pack's worth of smoking" are cartridges that contain about 2 or 3 drops of e-liquid in a capsule. In my admittedly limited experience with drip smoking, 2-3 drops equal about a cigarette's worth of smoking. So, with cartridges like this, you'd just pop in a new one, give a squeeze, push a button, or whatever to break the capsule, release the liquid into the atomizer, and then enjoy your cigarette's worth of nicotine puffing.

This would give the cartridges the self-limiting nature that some of people miss about regular cigarettes, and it'd take care of the problem of cartridge fibers getting stuck in the atomizer, producing nasty tastes, smells, and potential health concerns.

Yeah! Great idea. You get an e-cig with rechargable batteries and everything. But the refills you buy... They're sold like a pack of tic-tacs. You take one out, put it in your e-cig, push a button the side of the cig (It would crush or dissolve the capsule) and you get 1 cig worth of smoke. You could even buy them in more familiar cigarette nicotine strength. Like light cigarettes have what, .5mg of nicotine? You would buy a pack of .5mg capsules.
You put the e-cig back in your pocket when it stops making smoke. That way there's no leaking and it's easier to change flavors.

I want one of those.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
I sure like the innovative idea, but these have come up in testimony to government agencies as one way Big Tobacco is trying to hook a new generation of cigarette smokers. Camel has been singled out by brand as a leading offender with this practice.

Too bad I'm off cigarettes. I'd love to try one. I am convinced, however, that, unlike others who say cigarettes taste bad after e-smoking, I'd be back at a pack a day if I smoke even one. Ever. I do not have the kind of personality that could just "try" a cigarette or smoke a "few" each day. All or nothing is the way I must go. For me, it's nothing.

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
imacmatt09, I hope you are here for ecigs and esmoking. It's rather unusual for someone to join and start off by promoting cigarettes. Please understand why I wonder if you aren't just trying to build trendy buzz for this product. This is a board of people who are going for smoking alternatives, many exsmokers or trying to be exsmokers. Why would we want to "get our hands on one" so that we "love it"?

I'm not entirely comfortable with that post being allowed, frankly. Cigarette marketing seems like something the forum could do without.

All just my opinion. And yes, I know about "freedom of speech". ;)

I do like the ecig improvement ideas that have been spawned here. Would be nice to put in Product Ideas forum. :)

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
I fully agree, Jamie. This forum can consider any and all alternatives to cigarette smoking, but not improvements or changes to what the government legally defines as a cigarette. That's not the purpose of the forum. While I, too, dislike throttling free speech, this post made me uncomfortable -- wondering if the forum weren't being used.

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
While I, too, dislike throttling free speech, this post made me uncomfortable -- wondering if the forum weren't being used.
Not only used (list of retailers, wtf?), but:
Do not make any posts promoting any products other than e-cigarettes in any of the forums. Those doing so will be banned without warning and the posts deleted swiftly.

UPDT: Okay, I've moved the good product idea posts into the Product Ideas forum here: Crushable eliquid cartridges

Last edited:

jasondavis48108

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2008
Ann Arbor Michigan
I think I'm more offended that this guy thought that camel crush is a good idea. In my neck of the woods menthol smokers are menthol smokers and they don't want some go go gadget transformer of a cigarette. Give me a break, this product is obviously targeted at young people and people who don't currently smoke. It is far worse for individuals to smoke menthol cigs because the menthol allows the smoker to inhale more deeply. It has been shown that menthol smokers have a more difficult time quitting. I think this is Camels way of getting more smokers to smoke menthol so that it is more difficult for them to quit. Truely shady and in my opinion disgusting product that has no real utility for ex-smokers, or current smokers for that matter.

windblown

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2008
USA
It has been shown that menthol smokers have a more difficult time quitting. I think this is Camels way of getting more smokers to smoke menthol so that it is more difficult for them to quit.

As a Benson & Hedges Menthol smoker, that makes perfect sense to me. Giving up the nicotine was a piece of cake compared to the withdrawal symptoms from the menthol. :w00t:

None of the menthol cartridges or e-liquids that I have tried thus far have had a really good menthol sensation. For the past few weeks I have been dripping straight Bickfords, but just can't find a flavor that replicates the menthol. :confused:

I even ordered a case of Vicks Menthol Cough Drops from Amazon, but don't think it is good for your teeth to pop cough drops all day. I'm still looking for the perfect menthol replacement.

nizzitt

Jul 30, 2008
what i am looking for is someone that can buy camel crush. i am asking for it to be shipped a carton will pay for shipping and time used to buy them and shipping cost... please email me on my myspace url is thick_chic89 or email me on yahoo nizzitt at yahoo
would love to get these asap...
thanks lizabeth!!!! i am for real will pay witpayment of your choice with written agreement from you and i both.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
As a Benson & Hedges Menthol smoker, that makes perfect sense to me. Giving up the nicotine was a piece of cake compared to the withdrawal symptoms from the menthol. :w00t:

None of the menthol cartridges or e-liquids that I have tried thus far have had a really good menthol sensation. For the past few weeks I have been dripping straight Bickfords, but just can't find a flavor that replicates the menthol. :confused:

I even ordered a case of Vicks Menthol Cough Drops from Amazon, but don't think it is good for your teeth to pop cough drops all day. I'm still looking for the perfect menthol replacement.
:confused:no wonder what matter I e smoke I still feel the sensation ..the "Feel " of menthol...even using menthol High cart ,

I used to be an orginal smoker..marbloro red is the best but due to the price and hot weather I switch to mentol till now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread