Can anyone at the top help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thurlow999

Apr 27, 2012
Kings Lynn UK
Hi im a new member but not a new user this site has been my bible for two years, I am quite genuine about my intentions for joining it is simply to trade a giant bottle of red ill that I bought on a whim.. I'd like to be aloud to post on all of the site but am struggling on how to get to 20 posts... I have no real knowledge to share or questions to ask and I'm posibley the most boring vapor here:

Small 510 bat Lr boge
ego bat Lr boge
prevari v2 sr boge

And that's the journey and that's whree I'm happy as larry, as I said earlier I don't want to scam or sell or advertise anything and my Ebay user I'd is thurlow999, is there any way through the red tape?

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
Leap in !

You no doubt have experience that would help new folks joining or reading this.

We all have a different perspective on vaping and make no doubt yours is as valuable as anybody else's to someone who has yet to take a vape. You may help someone make that change.

Anyways hope you stay around a while and welcome !

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
That's a bit harsh. I lurked for ages before I ever thought I knew enough to contribute. Luckily for me, I guess, I didn't have anything to trade. Plus, you can't sell juice on ebay. Trading juice isn't exactly "peddling goods" anyway. Personally, if I trade on the classifieds, an ebay name to check means just as much as someone being "verified" by the ECF staff, so I see no problem with him putting in his ebay name either.

Thurlow999

Apr 27, 2012
Kings Lynn UK
Why does someone want to sell 'a giant bottle of red ill'. We have enough ill. Eh?
I don't want to sell the juice I want to swap it or give it away as its that or the bin... Just seems abit east full so I thought I'd join here and see if there were any takers, I now discover that there is a massive rigmarole involved to achieve my aims

Allso I didn't particular want to contribute as I am actually quite ashamed of my vaping unlike everyone else on this forum addiction is celebrated here and I find that odd

Of anybody wants to pm me and send a self addressed envelope I will gladly forward this juice on .

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
Allso I didn't particular want to contribute as I am actually quite ashamed of my vaping unlike everyone else on this forum addiction is celebrated here and I find that odd.

Wow that'll get you far around here.

What's being "celebrated here" are things like quitting cigarettes, the newly found health benefits of same, a fun and interesting hobbie, etc etc. Did you even realize there are some who vape 0 nicotine juices? What are they addicted to?

I got into vaping as a hobby and more to save money than to necessarily quit. I never really expected to fully quit cigarettes, but next thing you know I'm like 6 weeks+ smoke free. After 30+ years, I think that's something to celebrate. As well as every day that I go without setting something on fire.

Everyone I know, smoker or non-smoker, that sees me vaping has nothing but positive things to say about the switch I've made and offers words of encouragement.

You're the first person I've ever come across to even suggest that it's something to be ashamed of.

I've already lowered my nicotine intake considerably as well. A few more notches and I'll be down to zero too. Will I quit then? Maybe some day, but I'm in no hurry.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Allso I didn't particular want to contribute as I am actually quite ashamed of my vaping unlike everyone else on this forum addiction is celebrated here and I find that odd.

Well, I have some long time friends in Kings Lynn and was gonna ask if ya knew 'em... never mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread