Can anyone out there draw me a wiring diagram?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvindyex28

Jan 11, 2011
Naptown
I'm not stupid when it comes to electronics, but the joye 510 ego passthrough I have is killing me! I dropped it on the ground (tile floor) and it's not working now. I'm out of the warranty on it and I'm going to order anoher one when I get paid, but I'm trying to bypass the battery and just have a "hard wired" back-up for when I get caught with my pants down again. I can get the light to come on when I push the button, but the atty won't fire. I know it's not the atty, becasue I tried 3 brand new ones. If anyone can shed some light on this, it would be much appreciated. I've been vaping for a few years now, but Ive only been on the 510 ego for about 3 months. The other brand I was on, I had those down to a science. Unfortunately I've just soldered so often and with so many leftover components, I'm now a few pieces short of whipping myself up a temp to get me by til my new one can be ordered! I figured I would try to make a temp with my 510, but the cicuitry is completelydifferent. I know the priciples are the same, but for some reason I know I'm doing something stupid. Please help !!! I think my ground is wrong or something. Hell,I dont know, I'm burnt on trying and my back is killing me. You guys are my only hope! I don't know why these wiring schematics ofthese are so hard yto come by. I guess I'm just not very resourceful whe looking fo them? Thanks in advance!!!!

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread