Can I microwave my ejuice to speed up steeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
Seed steeping is a wonderful tool. Save 10% of your old mature juice and add your new juice to it. It will mature in 2 - 3 days. Procedure is in my blog.

Of all the steeping methods ever discussed here and that I have tried myself, Seed steeping wins. There is no better way to get juice ready to go quick. Hands down the best method.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Seed steeping is a wonderful tool. Save 10% of your old mature juice and add your new juice to it. It will mature in 2 - 3 days. Procedure is in my blog.

I'll have to try adding 10% old juice to my recipes. I do 50ml in a 60ml glass bottle anyway. Putting 5ml old juice on top after mixing would be easy and there'd still be some head room. Or, I could just change my recipe to 45ml and make room and still have a 50ml batch.

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
Like people have said here, and I think it's hilarious, she needs to take her meds!
1cbd0ca08bad0728427bd6d9a64161df.jpg

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Working outside on Wednesday in a Tee-Shirt plowing snow for 10 hours during blowing 30+ MPH Blizzard conditions with Thunder Snow on Thursday! Working outside again today in lovely sunshine to not get finished in time to freeze my tootsies off before sundown. Mother nature is definitely smoking something she grows!

Last edited:

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
Working outside on Wednesday in a Tee-Shirt plowing snow for 10 hours during blowing 30= MPH Blizzard conditions with Thunder Snow on Thursday! Working outside again today in lovely sunshine to not get finished in time to freeze my tootsies off before sundown. Mother nature is definitely smoking something she grows!
Yeah the weather has been all over the place, it's very odd

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk

Reactions: SteveS45

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Working outside on Wednesday in a Tee-Shirt plowing snow for 10 hours during blowing 30= MPH Blizzard conditions with Thunder Snow on Thursday! Working outside again today in lovely sunshine to not get finished in time to freeze my tootsies off before sundown. Mother nature is definitely smoking something she grows!

That deserves spelling out, I totally laughed out loud on that one

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
@ChelsB I wish I was laughing I am so wiped right now and have to look out the window to know how to dress. Yes I know all about layers but tired of taking off 4-5 after leaving the house!~

I don't blame you. At least the temperatures here are pretty stable, it's just all the rain that's getting old

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I don't blame you. At least the temperatures here are pretty stable, it's just all the rain that's getting old

People look at me like I am nuts when I get out of my truck in a tee shirt after 4-5 hours being in 90+ degree heat stepping out into 20 degrees is like going into air conditioning! Have to keep the heat cranking to keep the snow from freezing up the truck the warmer the better. Not good for cloud production though!

Reactions: ChelsB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread