retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
When you don't receive a reply to a thread, you can just type 'bump' or anything as a reply and it will show up in New Posts and people will notice.

No, do not bump threads for the sake of pushing them to the top.

The thread in question is in a supplier area. You can request the supplier remove it as we generally do not get involved in their forums unless it is a blatant rules violation.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I see that it never had any replies, and Im thinking its silly sitting getting stale.

Imo, recent threads that disappear due to no responses and get lost a few pages deep should be allowed to be bumped .

If it's not allowed you might as well post a new thread with the same question because almost NOBODY searches more than the first page .

Sometimes you need to reevaluate rules because some just make zero sense, however, you should not be allowed to bump repeatedly and you should at least wait a certain # of days before bumping instead of posting another of the same.

Thats just "basic common sense" to me but i don't make the rules.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Hope you don't feel bad about it. I have non-answered threads too. I think many people just hang out on contest threads lately.
Cheers to the replies. no not feeling bad,thanks for being generous. It was more of late night spring cleaning question.
vape on, be well/

Reactions: r77r7r
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread