Can I see your face and your Provari? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regzzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
NCR, Canada
The ProVari...

profex_zps9d1549a3.jpg

and me...

bath.jpg

hahaha! All I can say is; nice provari and Brrrrrrr! At least your head is warm! hahaha

Regzzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
NCR, Canada
Wow! These collections are incredible. Making me want another right now & it's only been 3 days since I received mines!!

I know what you mean! :) only had mine for 1/2 a day, and already contemplating it also... hehehe But I'm a patient man... we'll see in time ;)

My pics coming up soon... still working on it!

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
You have a good start Chimney, your spider tank is a very cool topper for your purple ProV. I'm sure you will build a very nice collection in time, you seem to have good taste ;)

Thanks! I'm going to pace myself! Thanks to Regzzz I now remember that Provape has a spider end cap. He's such a bad influence! Just joking Regzzz! Ill eventually grab that but I'm going to try & wait for my 1 year to buy my second. December just seems so far away!

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Thanks! I'm going to pace myself! Thanks to Regzzz I now remember that Provape has a spider end cap. He's such a bad influence! Just joking Regzzz! Ill eventually grab that but I'm going to try & wait for my 1 year to buy my second. December just seems so far away!

get one cheaper from the classifieds ( ooo did i say that out loud?)

Buzzsaw46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
SE MN United States
I'm going to try & wait for my 1 year to buy my second. December just seems so far away!

That was my plan also, but I bought my blue in October and the black blem in January. Now I'm on an RBA kick, DiD clone, ZAP, Terminator-C, and I ordered an AC9 last night. Still cheap compared to cigs.

That Spider batt cap would be the cherry on top for your purple.

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
Wow! These collections are incredible. Making me want another right now & it's only been 3 days since I received mines!!

I know the feeling. But I have to build up the vape budget first... which means I have to stop buying other stuff long enough for that to happen. :blush:
I just spent ALL of next month's in advance on a bottle of Pluid for the Scubagen co-op 'benefit' and a couple more AGA-T2s. :facepalm:

All for a good cause. Vaping! :D

p.s. I inserted photos of me into my first post.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas

Regzzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
NCR, Canada

Moi? a bad influence??? why, thank you for the nice compliment! hehehe

I'm looking at the compass one too you know!

And all this came from the thread that YOU started! mmmm! who's influencing who? (just teasing you ;))

Reg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I tried to upload a face pic, but I got a strange error message. It must be some new Windows syntax error, because I've never seen it before. A dialog box popped up and said, "Umm, no".

I'll check Microsoft's Knowledge Base tomorrow to see if there's a patch or fix for whatever bug is causing it.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I tried to upload a face pic, but I got a strange error message. It must be some new Windows syntax error, because I've never seen it before. A dialog box popped up and said, "Umm, no".

I'll check Microsoft's Knowledge Base tomorrow to see if there's a patch or fix for whatever bug is causing it.
there is a chance it was a forum error from the photo being to big. i get them all the time and have to resize before upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread