Can i use different companies flavor in Halo Vapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xKINGx

May 2, 2016
Been using a Vuse for about a year now and wanting to buy a legit one. Interested in Halo company, question is can the E cig or the titron be used with other companies juice?

Wanting to buy from deluxejuice .com

its much cheaper than Halo's juice. Am i able?

Also ive seen videos of people smoking from what looks like a box with a cig attached? Sorry not sure what it is, but is their titron just a cigarette looking (Stupid question i guess, it looks like a cig but, never know) I really like the feel of my vuse but its too pricey and just bored with the flavors

It doesnt look like the titron have automatic (Dont wanna push a button each time but i will if needed) So if possible can i switch juices with just the e cig?

If anyone has used vuse...how long will the ML bottles last compared to one of the cartridges? I usually go through a pack every night or two

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @xKINGx. Glad to have you here!:)
Also ive seen videos of people smoking from what looks like a box with a cig attached? Sorry not sure what it is
If you are interested in learning more about e-cigarettes (and all the parts and pieces) below are some blog posts by ECF member @Baditude that I highly recommend for someone new to vaping.
Nicotine

A "general guideline" for nicotine concentration in e-liquid to the number of cigarettes smoked per day. If you are subohming (resistance under 1.0Ω) cut these nicotine levels by at least 50%.

06 mg = 10 cigarettes or less
12 mg = 20 cigarettes
18 mg = 30 cigarettes
24 mg = 40 cigarettes

eLiquid/Juice

PG = Propylene Glycol - the "flavor carrier" of e-liquid. A secondary source of "throat hit", but not as strong as the nicotine concentration. Some people have a sensitivity or even an allergy to PG. It's very thin.

VG = Vegetable Glycerin - the "vapor maker" of e-liquid. Used as a sweeter in many food sources, and also as a skin emollient. It's very thick. Often labeled just "Glycerine"

PG and VG are often used together in different ratios in e-liquid. For example, a 50/50 PG/VG ratio. Many juice vendors offer a range of different ratios as far as PG/VG.

Reactions: M M VAPER

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Almost all of us got used to pushing a button when we want a vape. Many wanted an automatic in the beginning, as you do, myself included. Automatics come with their own limitations and potential problems like...not many choices on the market...auto fireing on windy days...juice getting into the battery making it useless etc.
Push button on the other hand opens up your options to almost unlimited choices. Power adjustment, high mah or high battery capacity, shut of safety features, sealed battery so liquid can't get in and destroy it, because they sell more manual batteries the price is often lower than automatics, plus the automatics may have been sitting on the shelf much longer than the manual/push button, so it's an older battery already, when you buy a new one.
I could go on but you get the idea.
Welcome to ECF, enjoy your stay. Cheers.

Reactions: Steven Pye

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Halo is a respected e-cigarette company, but you pay for the privilege of having other makes hardware sold with the Halo label.

I agree with this comment by @Completely Average

You can use any juice you want in the Halo ecigs, but a Halo Triton is no different from any other Ego battery with a Kanger T2 tank on top. In fact you can use the T2 coils in the Triton tanks. You could save a lot of money by buying generic Ego batteries and T2 tanks.

I would not recommend Halo when you can buy better for less. $$

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Any recommendation's on where to get a good tank and battery? There aren't any vape stores near me so a website possibly?

I can't recommend, as I'm not USA, but please avoid the brand stores. They are all too expensive.

Sometimes I look at Sweet Vapes and Myvaporstore at the US prices. These type of shops sell Kanger, Aspire, Joyetech, Sigelei, Eleaf - all the regular makes.

Be wary of shops that don't appear to sell these brands. Chances are they sell re-branded (like Halo) and whilst I don't like Halo, they don't charge 250% more like some 'popular' brand stores.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Also..can you charge these halo's with a vuse charger? Can't really get any info from their customer support

Vuse will use a proprietary charger suitable for the cig-a-like battery.

Halo sell all sorts of products. I am fairly sure that Halo cig-a-like charger will not fit the Vuse cig-a-like.

The Halo Triton is a bigger battery all together and will require the Halo charger or another compatible one, which is fairly rare... another reason not to buy the Triton system from Halo.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Any recommendation's on where to get a good tank and battery? There aren't any vape stores near me so a website possibly?
I often recommend an iStick 30 watt or Coolfire 4 (both mods) with an Aspire Mini Nautilus or eLeaf GS Air M (both tanks). Videos below.
Picture of the Mini Nautilus on the iStick 30 watt. Sweet-Vapes usually carries them in stock.

4f4a37f5-cac4-47a0-94b9-31b2900fd6b6_zpsqab8njbe.jpg

Reactions: djsvapour

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Sorry for all the question..but what is the difference between a tank and a blank cartridge?

The word 'cartridge' in e-cig teminology is hard to pin down.

A tank is a tank, difficult to get confused. :)

A clearomizer is a clear tank that might also be called a cartridge (wrongly) or refill or 'blank' even other things.

A cartridge, according to Halo, is a cartomizer used in the G6 range of cartomizers.
You should not be going down a cartridge/cartomizer route unless you know for sure what you are doing.

Cartomizers (filled ones) have become comparatively very expensive compared to refillable clearomizers.

In the UK (I know, you are not UK) a cartomizer system could cost you $5,000 a year compared to $1,000 buying clearomizers and liquid.

Or, put another way. 30ml of liquid = $20

30ml of liquid in a cartomizer system (prefilled) = up to $150

If cost is important to you (you said Vuse was boring and expensive) then prefilled cartomizer could be expensive too, unless you vape very lightly or not often.

xKINGx

May 2, 2016
The word 'cartridge' in e-cig teminology is hard to pin down.

A tank is a tank, difficult to get confused. :)

A clearomizer is a clear tank that might also be called a cartridge (wrongly) or refill or 'blank' even other things.

A cartridge, according to Halo, is a cartomizer used in the G6 range of cartomizers.
You should not be going down a cartridge/cartomizer route unless you know for sure what you are doing.

Cartomizers (filled ones) have become comparatively very expensive compared to refillable clearomizers.

In the UK (I know, you are not UK) a cartomizer system could cost you $5,000 a year compared to $1,000 buying clearomizers and liquid.

Or, put another way. 30ml of liquid = $20

30ml of liquid in a cartomizer system (prefilled) = up to $150

If cost is important to you (you said Vuse was boring and expensive) then prefilled cartomizer could be expensive too, unless you vape very lightly or not often.

Im looking to get the blank cartridges they sell right now, since theyre having a sale on the starter kit

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Are blanks similar to the tanks? I know they have cotton in them but still a decent experience?
Are you still talking Halo here?

You can have a 'blank' cartomizer or a 'blank' clearomizer (empty) but the only company I know that sells something called 'blank clearomizer' is a rip-off brand.

I go check it out.

Cotton & coil clearomizers and tanks are superior in my opinion.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Still talking halo, yes. G6 blanks

Yes, so you'd fill the blanks with whatever liquid you choose to buy.

Yes... so filling blank cartomizers is going to so much cheaper than prefilled cartomizers, which is what I object to.

The thing is, G6 is basically a KR808D-1 cig-a-like which is the industry standard.
Even if you get a deal on the blanks, you are still paying too much money for the batteries and chargers and accessories.

The G6 starter kit is $50? I bought the same product for half that price.

Please don't let the vape industry take too much of your money. They took $800 off me before I worked out I could have bought the same hardware and liquids for about $250. I was still smoking, but at least you have quit. :)

There is even a company (not Halo) that charged $149.99 for this kit. That's how greedy some vaping companies are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread