Can I Use The Ecto Brand E-Liquid With Vaporesso Nebula?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Augmxnted

Aug 28, 2017
the ecto e-liquid whole bottle is 12ml/24mg nicotine per bottle and the vape im looking to buy has a 4ml tank. will it be harsh? im trying to quit smoking cigarettes so i do want some nicotine. if its gonna be too harsh what do you guys recommend?

The smoke shop near me sells 6mg nictone e-liquid. should i just use 6mg nicotine with the nebula?

Reactions: stols001

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Only you can tell what level is good for you. Can only tell you that 24 MG is a lot of nicotine with subohm. Harsh throat hit and can be overload on nic.

If it is too much nic you can get dizzy, nauseated, headaches and sick at your stomach.

I quit smokes with low end devices using around 36 mg nic. Switched to a tank (not subohm) and lowered it to 18mg. Did that for some time then went to subohm coils. Had to lower it to 6 mg. I am now down to 3mg and for me that is plenty at this point.

Last edited:

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Did my response not show up, was it confusing...

Nic mg/ml is a personal preference, you may need 12mg/ml, or 6mg/ml might make you Nic sick. No way for us to know.
The majority of folks using subΩ DTL delivery device use 3mg/ml - 6mg/ml.

Are you aware of the difference in method of vaping MTL vs DTL.

You'll have to experiment to see what works best for you.

If you bought 1 bottle of 0 Nic & 1 of 6mg/ml, you could try the 6 right out of the bottle and mix the 24 down to 12 using equal parts of the 24 & 0.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Thanks alot guys im gonna buy the nebula in a few days and try the 24mg and if it makes me sick ill lower it to 12. i just have one more question, putting 24mg nicotine e-liquid into the nebula and taking hits from it wont ruin the vape kit right?

No it won't damage the vape kit.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
No, e liquid won't harm the 'vape kit'.

24 mg/ml in a subΩ DTL delivery device is gonna knock your socks off, might be best to start at 12mg/ml, probably end up around 6.

Be sure to purchase high quality batteries with a sufficient CDR for your power device from a reputable source.

Augmxnted

Aug 28, 2017
No, e liquid won't harm the 'vape kit'.

24 mg/ml in a subΩ DTL delivery device is gonna knock your socks off, might be best to start at 12mg/ml, probably end up around 6.

Be sure to purchase high quality batteries with a sufficient CDR for your power device from a reputable source.

I believe you, ill take your advice. ill start off with 12mg/ml with the nebula then after awhile lower it to 6mg/ml. thanks alot man. and thanks alot guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread