Can not take Crown II anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
Been a loyal Uwell user for over a year now but I cant take it anymore! Just got the Cartel Revenant mod with Crown II stainless, last 8 coils I have been using have been burning out in a day or less. I taste the burn remove the coil and I see black crap all coming out from coil. I have been using the .50 at around 40-50 watts. So I'm not doing anything crazy. The coils for the crown never lasted to long but since I got this new mod it's been horrible. I got the baby beast hasn't been as bad but flavor is not close to Crown II. Just ordered the Tobeco sub ohm super tank with the .40 coils. Been hearing great things about it, hope it's good. I really hate building that's why I have been hesitant in getting an RTDA. But soon might have no other choice

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
Tfv8 definitely doesn't lack flavor, I've had both crowns and the tfv8 flavor destroys both crown tanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not for me. Crown II has killed every other tank I have tried flavor wise. That's why I have stuck with it. But this coil .... is making it very hard. May have to sac flavor

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
Tfv8 definitely doesn't lack flavor, I've had both crowns and the tfv8 flavor destroys both crown tanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to tell you man I got the TFV8 and I'm loving it. You were def right. Flavor is not lacking! And I'm enjoying vaping at a higher wattage. Seems to be going perfectly with my Cartel Revenant. Only small downfall is that it sucks through juice much quicker, but that's the least of my worries. You are the man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread