Can someone recommended a site for large samples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swaglife81

Apr 16, 2017
So locally I have alot of vape stores but sadly they aren't what a vape shop should be like in my opinion.

They either don't have a good setup for you to test many juices out or push off there favorites forgetting taste is subjective. My local Avail has a great testing setup but seems they never get anything at all new but I find all of there juices are overly saturated with flavor, like way to damn much. I was lucky and found a daily vape flavor I love from Naked 100 called Berry Belts that's great but been vaping the same stuff for over a week in a 60ml bottle.

I find flavors I don't expect to like I love and flavors I expect to love I hate. I would love to be able to order a big sample kit. Not a 3-6 box of 30 ml that's to much for a flavor I haven't tried. Maybe bottle in 2-5 ml size if that's possible. I rather get like 30 count of 5 ml test samples would be my perfect issue. That way I only waste at most 2 tanks worth if I hate the juice.

Thanks in advance.

PS Would love a site that is filled with reviews, where I can read more than 1-2 reviews all of which say only positives.

Trying to find a great tasting orange cream by the way

anajames

Moved On
Feb 15, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spam

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I can't pick just one, most are really good. I'd have to say Cool customer (peppermint patty), BerryBomb, Cafe Cream and Mellow Gold were my faves. Summer sweetie is popular but a very weak flavor to me. Fru Fruity was vapable but I couldn't make any sense out of it. Cool Green is very strong straight menthol if your into that. Never opened the Bakers Bean, the thought of Vaping straight vanilla flavor just didn't appeal to me at all.

They've added seasonal flavors since I was a customer, I never had the Spring Fling. I have a friend who crazy about the fall seasonal flavor Autumn Spice or something like that.

I'd suggest you try the code "1320". If it still works you would get the big bottles for $13.20 each. No idea if it would work for the sample pack.

Last edited:

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
My local Avail has a great testing setup but seems they never get anything at all new but I find all of there juices are overly saturated with flavor, like way to damn much.

I find most pre-mixed juices too heavily flavoured. You might want to try what I do - pick up some PG and VG, order the over-flavoured juices in double the nic you want and cut them in half with the PG/VG. Not only do you get great flavours, but you double the amount of juice you get for an extra $0.83 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread